My Lads op.

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wishing Joel the best of luck. As many positive happy clapp vibes as it's possible to muster, being sent in your direction.

i am honestly in awe over his grit courage and fortitude. Tough tough lad. One like him in midfield and we'd walk this league. 

9 minutes ago, jono said:

Wishing Joel the best of luck. As many positive happy clapp vibes as it's possible to muster, being sent in your direction.

i am honestly in awe over his grit courage and fortitude. Tough tough lad. One like him in midfield and we'd walk this league. 

Thanks mate,he’s far too young and mobile for our midfield,his balance might let him down though,he’d be worse than Wardrobe!

Thanks everyone again,back at home now.

Really good constructive discussion with Prof Ray,looked a lot of scans of Joel’s head over the years.

The good is no cholesteatoma on the scan which is ultimately the most important and he is happy that since 2016 overall Joel’s left side is looking better.

He also spoke about how ill Joel was in 2016 and how close he was to losing his battle due an abscess and infection.

Me and @Mrs Cone have just discussed this at length and we’ve decided we’re still going to take Joel to Birmingham to see Mr Irving simply to clear up the position regarding surgery and we just want him to check Joel’s graft,I think we should probably give it a day to fully consider it.

Joel  seems ok with it generally and his right ear was fine.

We’ll sit down with Joel tomorrow and see what his feelings are.

Cheers

5 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

I meant Joel couldn’t head it for obvious reasons.?

Doh! There's me thinking you'd turned to the @ninos-dark-side! :D

Glad to hear there was good news to digest, fingers still crossed hoping for more. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad you got good news. I thought I'd update you on my good news, the surgeon is very pleased with the progress of my Tibia and xray permitting will take the external frame off next week.

The bad news is that it will hurt, hurt a lot. He walked into the consulting room, saying he was going to take one pin out now, hiding a par of pliers behind his back. He produced them saying this might smart a bit, he wasn't wrong. Only 18 left to do.

6 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

I'm glad you got good news. I thought I'd update you on my good news, the surgeon is very pleased with the progress of my Tibia and xray permitting will take the external frame off next week.

The bad news is that it will hurt, hurt a lot. He walked into the consulting room, saying he was going to take one pin out now, hiding a par of pliers behind his back. He produced them saying this might smart a bit, he wasn't wrong. Only 18 left to do.

?

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/04/2018 at 20:39, Paul71 said:

Hi Mate, how's things going?

Alright Paul,I’ll come back to you in a bit...you might regret asking(he’s not too bad).

I’d vowed to take an extended break but I’m lurking and I didn’t want to be rude.

How are you doing?(that’s not Joey Tribianni style FYI).

Archived