What are you eating tonight

froggg

2 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

@ramit you cracked it, it's Stroh. Just looked it up and the even the pictures made me feel queasy. Don't know why I assumed it was Icelandic. And yes, they were most excellent drinking buddies, especially Siga (Sigridur). Her and I could do the first bottle of vodka in under half an hour!

Alcohol is digestible, although strictly speaking not eaten, so i will shamelessly add this bit of personal info.

If you appreciate fine rum, i can recommend two brands.  Tanduay Superior, a 12 year old dark rum from Philippines.  Sadly it is almost impossible to get in stores in the west.

And Zacapa from Guatemala.  Very smooth, very nice.

Zacaparum_ron1g.jpg

44 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Mrs Pastinaak's sourdough game is strong. We love a good bandwagon in our house. And to you laymen, the black one isn't burned - its supposed to be like that and it's incredible. @froggg'll know.

Screenshot_20200503-230937_Gallery.thumb.jpg.523cab47d88ea6bd2394aeb9dfa0f8fc.jpg

Screenshot_20200503-230924_Gallery.thumb.jpg.816463574109c30b033acd3c8de65fc5.jpg

The one of the right looks like it’s got two bum holes.

Only joking. 

I bet they taste great.

the trouble with these photos is I get interested in the decor. What are those wall tiles?

46 minutes ago, RamNut said:

The one of the right looks like it’s got two bum holes.

Only joking. 

I bet they taste great.

the trouble with these photos is I get interested in the decor. What are those wall tiles?

Haha we actually called that the bumhole loaf!

Dirty bacon grease splattered travertine?

4 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

Haha we actually called that the bumhole loaf!

Dirty bacon grease splattered travertine?

I thought they were marble.

On 21/04/2020 at 03:31, ramit said:

Alcohol is digestible, although strictly speaking not eaten, so i will shamelessly add this bit of personal info.

If you appreciate fine rum, i can recommend two brands.  Tanduay Superior, a 12 year old dark rum from Philippines.  Sadly it is almost impossible to get in stores in the west.

And Zacapa from Guatemala.  Very smooth, very nice.

Zacaparum_ron1g.jpg

That's my favourite.

3 minutes ago, ramit said:

You have a refined taste in rum, my fellow Ram

Bought a bottle of it today, i couldn't resist this after dinner treat

I recommend 1919 Angostura Rum for you if you are not familiar with it yet. A great taste and the aroma is from heaven.