What are you eating tonight

froggg

On 12/02/2020 at 18:13, Mucker1884 said:

Not interested.  I'm a vegan.  Don't know how you can eat the cute little fella's.  Monster!  

Greetings, oh wise one!

It is some weeks since our last contact but much has happened in the interim:-

Your entirely justified rebuke cut me to the quick and I abased myself in sackcloth and ashes.

I wore a hair shirt and neither washed nor shaved, thereby discovering social distancing which seems to have mushroomed recently.

I sold my worldly goods, moved to the damp, Darklands and have opened a home for orphaned Quorns.

They are, as you say, really affectionate creatures but they seem to have some strange propensities.

To observe them, they appear most sedentary and hardly appear to move at all. Yet between sunset and sunrise they appear to have multiplied like mushrooms.

On the day I opened the orphanage I took in a quartet of Quorn waifs (known as a quorum) and within the week I was boarding 6000 of the Quornlets, or Quorts as I understand they are termed.

My diet now consists of a special type of mushroom first used by Charles Dodgson before he went down with Alice in Wonderland.

The home is named Pintpot but I wonder how many more Quorts it will take as you don't get too many Quorts into a pint pot!

Further details at AdoptaQuort.com.

Or they would be if I could get broadband in this padded cell.

Keep safe everyone!

Edited by Brummie Steve

23 minutes ago, Brummie Steve said:

Greetings, oh wise one!

It is some weeks since our last contact but much has happened in the interim:-

Your entirely justified rebuke cut me to the quick and I abased myself in sackcloth and ashes.

I wore a hair shirt and neither washed nor shaved, thereby discovering social distancing which seems to have mushroomed recently.

I sold my worldly goods, moved to the damp, Darklands and have opened a home for orphaned Quorns.

They are, as you say, really affectionate creatures but they seem to have some strange propensities.

To observe them, they appear most sedentary and hardly appear to move at all. Yet between sunset and sunrise they appear to have multiplied like mushrooms.

On the day I opened the orphanage I took in a quartet of Quorn waifs (known as a quorum) and within the week I was boarding 6000 of the Quornlets, or Quorts as I understand they are termed.

My diet now consists of a special type of mushroom first used by Charles Dodgson before he went down with Alice in Wonderland.

Further details at AdoptaQuort.com. Or they would be if I could get broadband in this padded cell.

Keep safe everyone!

Oops... There seems to have been a terrible misunderstanding.  Sorry... did my post say I was a vegetarian?  I meant Virgin.  Bloody auto-correct!
You could have eaten 'em all for all I care.  Nasty little feckers if you ask me!

Now go and get a shave... and get some meat down yer, you look positively sickly! 

Oh... and tell me more about this whole Dodgson/Alice thing.  Is it on video?

Enjoy your padded cell.  Probably the safest place to be right now.  In fact, let me know where you are, and I'll come and join you.  We could self-Isolate together.  How are you for money?  We could go halves on Kyle Walkers cast-Offs.  Perhaps re-enact that scene from the Dodgson/Alice movie!

Ooh... bacon... gotta go...

9 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Beans on toast with grated cheddar and brown sauce. 

Have you tried cheese on toast with beans on or...

Cut your toast into 12-16 squares per slice before putting the beans on. It's a game changer.

34 minutes ago, sage said:

Have you tried cheese on toast with beans on or...

Cut your toast into 12-16 squares per slice before putting the beans on. It's a game changer.

If you want to be game and food creative, why don’t you cut your toast into 64 squares, 32 with cheese on. Put one tomato soaked bean on 16 of the plain pieces of toast and 16 Sage sucked beans on the cheese topped toast. Assemble the toast into one large square. We look forward to seeing your efforts in due course. 

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

If you want to be game and food creative, why don’t you cut your toast into 64 squares, 32 with cheese on. Put one tomato soaked bean on 16 of the plain pieces of toast and 16 Sage sucked beans on the cheese topped toast. Assemble the toast into one large square. We look forward to seeing your efforts in due course. 

I'm not going to be a pawn in your little games.