What are you eating tonight

froggg

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

Tonight I am eating nothing

same as yesterday - nothing

same as Tuesday - nothing

same as Monday - nothing.

looking forward to eating nothing tomorrow

and possibly nothing over the weekend too.

P.s. I’m not very well.

Have you got the tom tits?

On 21/05/2020 at 17:16, Angry Ram said:

@froggg going to try Brisket on the BBQ this weekend, any tips? Have you tried it?

I haven’t mate, but as it has a lot of connective tissue it will need to be cooked long and slow, if it was me I’d use a rub of Bart Cajun spice, Tesco garlic granules and oregano, would need to cook for several hours, or a guaranteed cheat would be braising the meat for a couple of hours the day before then use the rub and finish in the bbq. 

1 minute ago, froggg said:

I haven’t mate, but as it has a lot of connective tissue it will need to be cooked long and slow, if it was me I’d use a rub of Bart Cajun spice, Tesco garlic granules and oregano, would need to cook for several hours, or a guaranteed cheat would be braising the meat for a couple of hours the day before then use the rub and finish in the bbq. 

Thanks mate.. I’ve got a rub sorted and a mop. 6lbs in weight and I reckon 9 to 10 hours of cooking around 250f on a kettle BBQ.

Im doing it on Monday, will post up how it goes. Fingers crossed.

5 minutes ago, froggg said:

F7C217FC-2BE6-4EA5-8285-55B2C94D68E4.jpeg