Forum Introductions

davenportram

Hi all, been a lurking member for a while and a reader of the forum for a long time, its great for loosing hours when I should be working.... actually I probably will remain a lurker too as I'm useless at puns;)

Been a fan for 40+ years (indeed "since I was young") and am now a season ticket holder in the West Stand which is a bit of a luxury compared to the BBG! Probably one of the very few none wrist slashers in my bit atm:D

Anyhow Come on You Rams!!!

Ramsley

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, needless to say that I am a new poster on this forum although I have been a regular viewer for a number of years but, not as many as I have supported/followed our beloved Rams(since about 1963).  I look forward to sharing views and comments on all thing Derby County!...COYR!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi anyone,

Newbie here as of today, literally heard a plug on the moan in. Season ticket holder on/off since early 90's, no glory hunter just work taking me abroad away from my beloved at times and the missus other times ;) . Was force fed Rams before that from nappy age, with Dad from Chad, cruelly made to grow up in Foxes country (just :cool:).

Highs plenty, though special memory goes to rearranment York station sliding front door in the old football special days :ph34r: I was very young m'lud.

Lows sod Wembley, why the ***k did it take my missus 17 hours in childbirth on coffee cup day, gutted!

Post usually on forums when travelling, train, plane or driving slowly :whistle:

2 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Hi anyone,

Newbie here as of today, literally heard a plug on the moan in. Season ticket holder on/off since early 90's, no glory hunter just work taking me abroad away from my beloved at times and the missus other times ;) . Was force fed Rams before that from nappy age, with Dad from Chad, cruelly made to grow up in Foxes country (just :cool:).

Highs plenty, though special memory goes to rearranment York station sliding front door in the old football special days :ph34r: I was very young m'lud.

Lows sod Wembley, why the ***k did it take my missus 17 hours in childbirth on coffee cup day, gutted!

Post usually on forums when travelling, train, plane or driving slowly :whistle:

Welcome along, your donation was also appreciated, thanks!

4 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Welcome along, your donation was also appreciated, thanks!

Token gesture, but thanks for the welcome (and to Alpha and Cosmic, Deffo get a like back somewhere).

Used to be a mod myself on a finance forum, thankless and time consuming task tho.

2 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Token gesture, but thanks for the welcome (and to Alpha and Cosmic, Deffo get a like back somewhere).

Used to be a mod myself on a finance forum, thankless and time consuming task tho.

Isn't it just?

some times it goes completely unnoticed. 

(Mainly because we let Daveo do it all)

19 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Hi anyone,

Welcome to the forum. 

29 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Hi anyone,

How do.

9 hours ago, Zag zig said:

welcome Zag. (your name will be shortened!)

Finance forum eh? Oh how I miss @ramblur, who due to illness has not been posting, but spent years explaining the complexities of the FFP regs, and translating the accounts.

There may be a little corner of the forum you can make your own.

4 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

welcome Zag. (your name will be shortened!)

Finance forum eh? Oh how I miss @ramblur, who due to illness has not been posting, but spent years explaining the complexities of the FFP regs, and translating the accounts.

There may be a little corner of the forum you can make your own.

Cheers,

Accounts, FFP not really that Finance suppose I should have been more specific but some might kinda yawn, bit like myself looking at accounts. Think more along the lines of stock and commodity trading. Started out on forums such as the old H.P.C forum before frequenting sites like ADVFN, Stockhouse, Aussie stock boards and a fair few non mainstream P.M sites.

Did say you might yawn! Regardless, came here for more light hearted stuff, though I did spot the finance thread and though trying not to, I know I'm going to bite :lol:

Hello,

I have posted a few times on the forum but I thought I would introduce myself formally. 

I'm 16 years old and I've been a season ticket holder since the age of 6. I've been following the forum for a few months and I love reading about the opinions of you all, and it's great to see Mel Morris acknowledging this. I'm a bit of an eternal optimist and I love boasting to my mates about how well the Rams are doing, even convincing some of them to watch the match on Sky tomorrow! Anyway, that's me, COYR!!!

Archived