Forum Introductions

davenportram

10 minutes ago, São Paulo Ram said:

Hi all, I used to use the DET forum under the name Forever_A_Ram back in the day when I lived in Matlock and was a season ticket holder. Now I live out in São Paulo so have to follow the Rams from afar. Hoping that joining this forum reconnects me a little bit because I am starting to miss going to games a lot!

São Paulo? How? Why? 

(not envious in the slightest)

Welcome BTW

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

São Paulo? How? Why? 

(not envious in the slightest)

Welcome BTW

Thanks! Actually, I came out to Brazil to follow England at the World Cup with the England Supporters Club...I met a girl in a party in Rio, and after a year or so of long distance I came out here to live. So...all very football related!

On 3 May 2016 at 13:20, São Paulo Ram said:

Hi all, I used to use the DET forum under the name Forever_A_Ram back in the day when I lived in Matlock and was a season ticket holder. Now I live out in São Paulo so have to follow the Rams from afar. Hoping that joining this forum reconnects me a little bit because I am starting to miss going to games a lot!

Get a season ticket again and you might just win this thread:thumbsup::

23 hours ago, JaguarRam said:

Hello everyone...

Burton born. Derby fan for many years. First game watched was against Manchester United in 1988 (2-2)

Now live in Oxfordshire.

welcome. What's behind the username?

On Tuesday, May 03, 2016 at 13:55, São Paulo Ram said:

Thanks! Actually, I came out to Brazil to follow England at the World Cup with the England Supporters Club...I met a girl in a party in Rio, and after a year or so of long distance I came out here to live. So...all very football related!

I can't remember were but I've heard a story like your or very similar before , it might have even been you , I spend too much time in pubs .

1 minute ago, steve brummie said:

Greetings and welcome to Jag, Burton, and all latest members.

Great to see a few puns creeping in already. Some of us love puns, and you might consider chipping in with the odd poem.

Then again there are them as don't!:ph34r:

Would this not be considered poetry? It's my finest moment as a member of DCFC Fans!:D

Our owner who art in iPro,

Just eat be thy takeaway,

Thy Bucko come, thy will be done,

In Mansfield as it is in Belper.

Give us this day our daily Candy Crush,

And forgive us for our moaning,

As we forgive those who didn't serve bacon and sausage.

Lead us not into mid-table,

But deliver us to the Prem.

For thine is the Wassall, the Redknapp

And the Morris, for ever and ever.

#LordOfBurton signing out.

15 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Would this not be considered poetry? It's my finest moment as a member of DCFC Fans!:D

Our owner who art in iPro,

Just eat be thy takeaway,

Thy Bucko come, thy will be done,

In Mansfield as it is in Belper.

Give us this day our daily Candy Crush,

And forgive us for our moaning,

As we forgive those who didn't serve bacon and sausage.

Lead us not into mid-table,

But deliver us to the Prem.

For thine is the Wassall, the Redknapp

And the Morris, for ever and ever.

#LordOfBurton signing out.

It'll do but it reiminds me of summat!:p

6 hours ago, AValleyRam said:

Alrate?

first time poster long time lurker

for too long have gimmicks been exhausted on this forum

mark my words i will take down the forum mafia one Whitty satyrical post at a time!

Satirical. Satire, gotta love it !

On 5/3/2016 at 13:20, São Paulo Ram said:

I remember the DET Forum well, but don't remember you being a Mod on there, all the other MODs were pretty cool, wasn't there someone called Stranu (sic) and Arturo?

1 hour ago, Bilbo said:

I remember the DET Forum well, but don't remember you being a Mod on there, all the other MODs were pretty cool, wasn't there someone called Stranu (sic) and Arturo?

And that Arsenal one. Hmmmm

On 08/05/2016 at 17:00, RiddingsRam said:

I can't remember were but I've heard a story like your or very similar before , it might have even been you , I spend too much time in pubs .

Haha I reckon there was probably quite a few English football fans that came out for the World Cup and ended up staying...

Archived