Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, they are full in all squads nobody looking players, now I am trying to get into play in willowcentre, they have league to play five a side football, so its ok maybe today will be my first match

• 2 weeks later...
On 17 de marzo de 2016 at 00:39, bigbadbob said:

You were right to want to keep it quiet then. alvo's a s**thole

Oi, how dare you. I escaped from there 20 years ago after 20 years living there. The area and Noel Baker school never had any ill effects on me. The boys will be round your house later to explain properly :ph34r:

Hi Everyone

Long time lurker here, decided to take the plunge and sign up. Derby born and bred, strong in the arm, thick in the head! Life long fan in my mid forties now, my dad took me to my first came in the late seventies just after the glory years, nice timing dad! Got my first season ticket in 84 in the normanton end kiddies corner and climbed over the fencing by the floodlight into the popside every match (doubt I could manage it now). Happy days............

Here's to the good times coming back.

Steve

23 hours ago, Hugh Jorgen said:

Hi Everyone

Long time lurker here, decided to take the plunge and sign up. Derby born and bred, strong in the arm, thick in the head! Life long fan in my mid forties now, my dad took me to my first came in the late seventies just after the glory years, nice timing dad! Got my first season ticket in 84 in the normanton end kiddies corner and climbed over the fencing by the floodlight into the popside every match (doubt I could manage it now). Happy days............

Steve

Getting into the popside from the boys end was easy. The real test was sneaking past that grumpy git steward into the back of A stand, then B stand before reaching your goal. Ceeeeeeee stand !!!

6 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Getting into the popside from the boys end was easy. The real test was sneaking past that grumpy git steward into the back of A stand, then B stand before reaching your goal. Ceeeeeeee stand !!!

*clap clap clap!

On 12/4/2016 at 23:59, Hugh Jorgen said:

Hi Everyone

Steve

That should read quick, but welcome anyway :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, Hugh Jorgen said:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I never tried the C stand route, popside all the way for me!

As for the Derby born and bred saying, it really grinds my teeth when I hear folk say it, proper chavy, just couldn't think of owt else to put when signing up.

Yeh, I put it on my twitter account for the same reason (don't know why because I'm not particularly strong in the arm or quick in the head but there you go :D)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I used to use the DET forum under the name Forever_A_Ram back in the day when I lived in Matlock and was a season ticket holder. Now I live out in São Paulo so have to follow the Rams from afar. Hoping that joining this forum reconnects me a little bit because I am starting to miss going to games a lot!

Archived