Forum Introductions

davenportram

Some of you are biting, in my first day here I figure that out :( but thank you mate for kind words :) thanks for tips I will try but I have a hunch I will probably fail... i dont know even where is "DW opposite the ground"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, meo said:

Some of you are biting, in my first day here I figure that out :( but thank you mate for kind words :) thanks for tips I will try but I have a hunch I will probably fail... i dont know even where is "DW opposite the ground"

DW is a 5 a side football complex next to the Ipro stadium, where in the world have you come from?

49 minutes ago, meo said:

Try this one, they sometimes have notices up for teams that need players. You can also ask at reception if they know of any teams that struggle for players or if anyone is struggling to call you to see if you are available.

http://www.willowssportscentre.co.uk

Reveldevil if you read my previous posts you would know I am not from Derby.       To others: you know huys, I am not professional player, Im just looking for amateur team/free entry football matches... just to be clear. Anyway, thanks for amazing support, if anyone have a problem with missing player to play a football, give me a private message.

On 16 March 2016 at 16:07, meo said:

Hello guys, my name is chris. I just moved

to this city. It's hard to find active forum with active people. I was looking for active forums because I try to find someone or anybody who can tell me where I can find amateur teams to sign in, or just a free amateur football matches. Im 22, and I know nobody here, I have too much time in weekends, but I dont know where I can go to play football. If someone can help me, I will be greatful... sorry, its only one forum I found that actually I can ask for those stuff.

The big games on Sat, maybe you could check out the DW then, it's right near the Forest end. ;)

26 minutes ago, meo said:

Reveldevil if you read my previous posts you would know I am not from Derby.       To others: you know huys, I am not professional player, Im just looking for amateur team/free entry football matches... just to be clear. Anyway, thanks for amazing support, if anyone have a problem with missing player to play a football, give me a private message.

I understand you're not from Derby, I was asking where are you from?

That sounds like you try to compare me to mindless man who doesnt know nothing... because I am not from there. I will not tell you from I am, coz its not good to tell anyone from I am. Trust me.

6 hours ago, meo said:

That sounds like you try to compare me to mindless man who doesnt know nothing... because I am not from there. I will not tell you from I am, coz its not good to tell anyone from I am. Trust me.

I know where you're from mate, and I agree it's not good to tell you from I am.

Yooooooooou Raaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmms!

7 minutes ago, meo said:

Still Its kinda unfair I must to pay for play a football... in willowcentre for example. Maybe in powerleague they are looking for players to non-paid matches

you are paying for the quality of facilities. If you want to play for free, get a football and go to the local park. You might find lads having a 'kickabout' who might let you join in.

Archived