Forum Introductions

davenportram

On 30 January 2016 at 20:32, G-Ram said:

Hi Guys

Used to post on here years ago when we had the three amigos at the helm and everybody was a wrist slasher due to quick fire sales. (Dark days) I then posted on SSA for a bit But it seemed to die.

Always had a nosey on here for ages for transfer rumours and Rams updates & hopefully better times ahead for us.

COYR

GSE took over a year before we went online :ph34r:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Daveo said:

GSE took over a year before we went online :ph34r:

Must have been an old similar forum... It was a very similar lay out etc think it was the main one at the time cant be 100% sure though just assumed it was the same due to the layout 

Just now, davenportram said:

the old DET forum. Nothing like this one. We all get a long.

Haha that must of been it. Seems a bit more 'streamline' on this one. Not 100 threads on how we should sign Messi or rumours that start with someones gran allegedly seeing ronaldinho in the local tesco ?

• 3 weeks later...

The path of the righteous Ram is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

5 minutes ago, RamuelLJackson said:

The path of the righteous Ram is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

You have found just the right forum for yourself. :thumbsup:

Wellcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys, my name is chris. I just moved

to this city. It's hard to find active forum with active people. I was looking for active forums because I try to find someone or anybody who can tell me where I can find amateur teams to sign in, or just a free amateur football matches. Im 22, and I know nobody here, I have too much time in weekends, but I dont know where I can go to play football. If someone can help me, I will be greatful... sorry, its only one forum I found that actually I can ask for those stuff.

2 hours ago, meo said:

to this city. It's hard to find active forum with active people. I was looking for active forums because I try to find someone or anybody who can tell me where I can find amateur teams to sign in, or just a free amateur football matches. Im 22, and I know nobody here, I have too much time in weekends, but I dont know where I can go to play football. If someone can help me, I will be greatful... sorry, its only one forum I found that actually I can ask for those stuff.

DW opposite the ground? Maybe they have info on teams requiring players?

6 hours ago, meo said:

Before we give you the answers you are looking for tell us one thing. Do you like puns? Very crucial on this forum that one.

Still, welcome to the forum.

Before we give you the answers you are looking for tell us one thing. Do you like puns? Very crucial on this forum that one

Why is so important? Can you explain? Puns like a word game or english humor or something else? Anyway, I know is forum for Derby county lovers, so ofc I like to support DC. However, I just looking for help, Im still thinking its not that big problem to find someone who can tell me where I can find people who are looking for someone to play football... btw I am goalkeeper.

23 hours ago, meo said:

This topic is right to ask anyone about those questions I wrote?

22 hours ago, meo said:

Its not that I want ONLY to sign team, I mean, I just want to play football no matter which way, mayby someone organise amateur matches to whom I can join

19 hours ago, meo said:

Why is so important? Can you explain? Puns like a word game or english humor or something else? Anyway, I know is forum for Derby county lovers, so ofc I like to support DC. However, I just looking for help, Im still thinking its not that big problem to find someone who can tell me where I can find people who are looking for someone to play football... btw I am goalkeeper.

5 minutes ago, meo said:

Anyone?

Where are you from Meo? Your style of writing is odd, like English is not your first language.

Anyway, as for your questions, I am sure there will be people on here that play football, but there's not a team of posters that I am aware of. When you have posted a few times, maybe 30 posts, you may be able to create a new thread in the "The Pub" section of the forum, or similarly, search to see if there's a previous thread to post on. Maybe @Daveo will know if such a thread exists.

Welcome to the forum. Do you support a team?

You're right, its not my first language. I keep a distance to english people because I know that not you all like foreigners. So I didnt really know where can I ask to play football with someone... because I really love to play football. And yes, I support DC (from distance ofc) about 3 months... I hope dc will get into premiership :)

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 18:51, Boycie said:

DW opposite the ground? Maybe they have info on teams requiring players?

2 minutes ago, meo said:

Edit: hope you will not be mad, and you will help me, this is very important to me, like, this is my dream to play one match of football with english people.

someone's already gave you a tip, have you tried it out yet?

The bbc run a website, try get into football on Google and it should come up, think the FA.Com have a similar venture too, otherwise just try down the local park, you'll find teams are only too willing to recruit another keeper.

Good luck fella, we English don't bite you know!

Archived