Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha no worries.

Thank you all - and yes he used google translate.  ;)

Can you teach me how to properly pronounce schadenfreude in a German accent? I want to be able to tell the Forest fans how I feel about their demise with some degree of authenticity. Dankesch

• 3 weeks later...

Can you teach me how to properly pronounce schadenfreude in a German accent? I want to be able to tell the Forest fans how I feel about their demise with some degree of authenticity. Dankesch

Sunny Devon these days,right on the border to Somerset though, about 30 mins from Taunton/Exeter. Originally from Sinfin. It's a long old drive to pride park these days, but well worth it even if it is only a few times a year,local teams really are crap down here!

Sunny Devon these days,right on the border to Somerset though, about 30 mins from Taunton/Exeter. Originally from Sinfin. It's a long old drive to pride park these days, but well worth it even if it is only a few times a year,local teams really are crap down here!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Morning.

Long time lurker .. came across the site about a year ago .. read a post by Boycie which made me laugh out loud and i've regularly sneaked back.

Name deliberately ambiguous! Live just off Sir Brian's road over the border in Nottinghamshire - but also i MAY not actually support DCFC. Perhaps another local team.But did go to BBG a few times with my dad.

Work in adult education ... cultural studies and community courses - always looking for tutors if you fit the bill, for example currentl need someone to teach basic car maintenance to women (!!!!!)

Hobbies and interests: history especially social stuff, green spaces of Derbyshire, huge open spaces of North Norfolk, handmade paper making and i'm a member of an internet cricket club. All of which makes me sound very boring but I hope you'll find i'm  not!

Favourite chocolate bar: hazelnut, favourite snack: twiglets the thing that gives me my Victor Meldrum moment: how long have u got????

Doubt will post much but began to feel i was being rude reading ur posts as a guest - sort of gelt like I was intruding. 

Morning.

Long time lurker .. came across the site about a year ago .. read a post by Boycie which made me laugh out loud and i've regularly sneaked back.

Name deliberately ambiguous! Live just off Sir Brian's road over the border in Nottinghamshire - but also i MAY not actually support DCFC. Perhaps another local team.But did go to BBG a few times with my dad.

Work in adult education ... cultural studies and community courses - always looking for tutors if you fit the bill, for example currentl need someone to teach basic car maintenance to women (!!!!!)

Hobbies and interests: history especially social stuff, green spaces of Derbyshire, huge open spaces of North Norfolk, handmade paper making and i'm a member of an internet cricket club. All of which makes me sound very boring but I hope you'll find i'm  not!

Favourite chocolate bar: hazelnut, favourite snack: twiglets the thing that gives me my Victor Meldrum moment: how long have u got????

Doubt will post much but began to feel i was being rude reading ur posts as a guest - sort of gelt like I was intruding. 

After a short while you will find voyeurism is better.  Participating in lengthy, joyless, loveless posting takes its toll. By the way it's Victor Meldrew you Red Scum, Boycie loving, public servant.  Welcome.

Archived