Ollie Watkins - Signed for Brentford

Arsene Titman

3 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

We've made a £2.5m bid for him with add ons, ive heard this from the owner of where I work, he also told me we'd be getting Rowett in 3 weeks prior to his appointment, just take it with a pinch of salt though

Does he own Candy Crush?

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kyle guest said:

We've made a £2.5m bid for him with add ons, ive heard this from the owner of where I work, he also told me we'd be getting Rowett in 3 weeks prior to his appointment, just take it with a pinch of salt though

Is it from B&Q store? :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Kyle guest said:

Do you work for Alan Nixon??

Not heard anything on Watkins since the play off final. The Exeter forum "The word on Well Street " also has nothing recent on him only that they expect him to be gone to the Championship by August.

21 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Do you work for Alan Nixon??

Not heard anything on Watkins since the play off final. The Exeter forum "The word on Well Street " also has nothing recent on him only that they expect him to be gone to the Championship by August.

Definitely don't work for Nixon, can't stand him to be honest

15 hours ago, Lord_Ram said:

I wouldn't say people who shop at Debenhams are very credible

If Derby were a shop it would be Debenhams, lots of overpriced items, independent from each other despite being in the same building and underperforming.

21 minutes ago, Rample said:

If Derby were a shop it would be Debenhams, lots of overpriced items, independent from each other despite being in the same building and underperforming.

And at top level, encouragement to Just Eat.

Archived