Ollie Watkins - Signed for Brentford

Arsene Titman

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

How about young black lad that he looked quick and strong he could do a job in champership level.

4 minutes ago, Topram said:

You don't mean delfunso do you?? He's awful 

Think b4 is on about Osayi-Samuel winger (Blackpool) 

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes to hard name for me to remmber

Could be our 500k to 800k

It's fine b4 not to worry about the names anyway.

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

i was more impressed with Blackpools Brad Potts , a good finish , good touches , strong running , all round good midfield performance

Would have to agree with Premier Ram on that. I was at the game, and have seen Ollie Watkins play a lot better than he did yesterday. Having said that the whole Exeter team were too tippy tappy second half and should of gone more direct. Potts was the difference between the teams, but David Wheelers goal was a quality finish. 

I still think Watkins would be worth a gamble at the right price, but on yesterday's performance he would be nowhere near our first team.

13 hours ago, Saity said:

I agree £3m is too much and i also agree that you can't judge him on one game at wembley what i didn't see today was hard work and a few times he didn't look bothered.

He's a young lad and maybe wasn't happy when Reid came on and he had to swap positions a he looked liked he was'nt happy not playing right up front.

If we could get him for 1-1.5m then great if not move on in my opinion.

He usually doesn't play right up front anyway. 

11 hours ago, kingsy1884 said:

I am pretty sure his contact is up at the end of the season so Exeter would have no demands to make apart from taking it to a tribunal for the development fee.

So you could agree a fee for 750k to 1mil i would expect. Anything more seems a bit steep on what would be a gamble. 

Wrong. He is under contract. 

5 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Having watched him yesterday,I'd say don't bother,he's not that great!

Based on 1 game? Wow.. The player had a decent season though. Get him here! 

21 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Based on 1 game? Wow.. The player had a decent season though. Get him here! 

Watched him a few times this season and he's well built but don't think he'd make a good Championship player.Just my opinion.Think we should be aiming higher.

The thing is for £4 million is he really going to improve us this season , not next or in 5 years ! We have a top spec academey for developing players let them do that instead of spending £4 million on someone to develop ! If he's good enough for the first team now and better than what we have I'm all for it but I've seen very little league 2 football this year.

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

Who ever runs the account just links us with everyone the paper has hoping to get 1 right 

Bit like Agent Dave. Remember that he said Big signing for Derby watch this space (which was in August last year) and nothing. Lol 

28 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Thie guy posts a lot about Derby. Does anybody know if he's ever actually been right?! 

I think whoever runs that account simply goes on forums, takes a few random names and slaps them on twitter. The first time they get one right there will be a flock of muppets claiming it is a legit ITK account no doubt.

Archived