Ollie Watkins - Signed for Brentford

Arsene Titman

I have just introduced a filter for these spammy twitter accounts that holds a post for moderation when posted. Twitter is full of them, the main purpose is to gain followers to send betting affiliate links out. Once clicked if you place a bet within X amount of days they get commission, even more if you actually register through a link.

Would be alright if they were sending out worthwhile content but it's either suggestions ripped from forums, rehashed from other accounts or hours after it's been made official. 

Doing my part to try and stop their crap being posted. 

Someone can test my new filter if they like, try and post a new tweet from that account, be doing me a favour to make sure it works. I'll be adding more to the filter as and when they pop up. 

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Bit like Agent Dave. Remember that he said Big signing for Derby watch this space (which was in August last year) and nothing. Lol 

Didn't it come out that we bid for Assombalonga but we left it too late?

Just now, RamsPolls said:

Didn't it come out that we bid for Assombalonga but we left it too late?

Apparently so but nothing official though lol. 

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Bit like Agent Dave. Remember that he said Big signing for Derby watch this space (which was in August last year) and nothing. Lol 

Don't start with Agent Dave! What a t*t He was! Just copied Nixon and made things up! Wouldn't be surprised if this guy isn't Dave behind a new account! I just seen people RT his account as he has now linked us with Ibe FFS

17 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I always picture a slightly overweight, slightly spotty, slightly smelly and slightly creepy man sat at him in his boxers making stories up in his bedroom, in between trolling Britney Spears and playing Runescape.

I played the crap out of Runescape when I was about 14 and will not hear a bad word said about it.

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

Well I could have swore I saw Nicholson tweet about it. Maybe i'm wrong :D Glad we stayed clear of him anyway.

To be honest had we signed him I wouldn't have cared in the slightest if he turned out to be any good or not it would have been worth the fee alone to see the bed wetting it would have caused up the road.

9 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I'm sure I had a few pm's on twitter about a big signings happening last summer that didn't happen from someone. Now who sent me them about Necid and Wisdom? ?

13 minutes ago, rynny said:

I'm sure I had a few pm's on twitter about a big signings happening last summer that didn't happen from someone. Now who sent me them about Necid and Wisdom? ?

B4 was on about that account that claimed close to signing for Derby. Not about last summer etc. Stay on topic rather than off topic which nothing to do with Ollie Watkins thread. Adios. 

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

B4 was on about that account that claimed close to signing for Derby. Not about last summer etc. Stay on topic rather than off topic which nothing to do with Ollie Watkins thread. Adios. 

Thought we were discussing #notitk?

Archived