Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, saxonlad18 said:

When i think of Derby County i think of Bayern and Real. You're MASSIVE! Nearly as big as Wednesday!! They're MASSIVE, too. Far too big for the championship.

We were rubbish at yours? Derby one of the worst sides to tarnish the John Smiths last season. Wind your necks in, lads.

We're Premier League and there to stay. Don't you worry about that you bunch of bitter sheep.

Enjoy Burton away

You come on here berating the odd fan who has mocked the size of your club, then at the same time, use the size of a different club to mock us?

Makes plenty of sense.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

More likely we have a large percentage of fans who are actually supportive of the club. Yes obviously there have been disappointments, poor buys etc but in the final analysis they still give support rather than constantly moan and whinge - it's not the club who are the embarrassment, more a tiny percentage of the so-called fans.

Yes your right. Sorry for putting a large percentage. Perhaps a significant percentage would have been more apt. But my point remains we are for a number of reasons where we deserve to be. A combination of stupid management appointments, stupid management sackings and obvious errors in the transfer market have put us where we are. The only people not to blame are the majority of the fans. But the minority that have a go at teams like Huddersfield and Burnley a few seasons back for doing what we can't, need to shut the F up. They not only embarrass themselves but the club as a whole 

Funny old lot.

"Going straight back down"

"One season in prem"

"Building a squad for the championship"

When i think of Derby County i think of Bayern and Real. You're MASSIVE! Nearly as big as Wednesday!! They're MASSIVE, too. Far too big for the championship.

We were rubbish at yours? Derby one of the worst sides to tarnish the John Smiths last season. Wind your necks in, lads.

We're Premier League and there to stay. Don't you worry about that you bunch of bitter sheep.

Enjoy Burton away

I quite like this. Needed saying

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

Really, really sorry. We try to keep our chimps under control but they will get loose every now and again.

Anyway, happy with the Ince signing and honestly believe that Wagner will develop the lad and that's no disrespect to your regime but trust me Wagner is a very talented coach.

Derby will be my biggest away day miss next season. The Brunswick is my favourite real ale pub outside Huddersfield, your fans have always been welcoming.

Best of luck next season, I like Rowett one of a dwindling breed of truly good British coaches. Please though, trust the guy and don't try to buy your way out of the division like fatty Bruce and dinosaur 'arry

PistoldPete2

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

Hmmm... You say you don't get why Derby fans hate Huddersfield ( which they don't) and then you come up with this? 

Im sure it's not just Derby fans who think uddersfield will be going down... It's usually the fate of the play off winners, and in your case you didn't actually even win any games in the play offs. I think you will have to get used to being everyone's favourites for relegation but if it's any consolation I don't think our 11 point record will be in any obvious danger. 

Just now, feisty said:

Pretty good source. Wow.

unsure if true, or even if I believe it. Just thought I'd share it. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something in his contract, I'd imagine his agent would've tried to give it the "he's the superstar and record signing, but you're getting him cheap...." nonsense to get some clauses in there.

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

Enjoy Burnley away. 

8 minutes ago, Humble Terrier said:

Really, really sorry. We try to keep our chimps under control but they will get loose every now and again.

Anyway, happy with the Ince signing and honestly believe that Wagner will develop the lad and that's no disrespect to your regime but trust me Wagner is a very talented coach.

Derby will be my biggest away day miss next season. The Brunswick is my favourite real ale pub outside Huddersfield, your fans have always been welcoming.

Best of luck next season, I like Rowett one of a dwindling breed of truly good British coaches. Please though, trust the guy and don't try to buy your way out of the division like fatty Bruce and dinosaur 'arry

First things first pleased you enjoyed the Brunswick , lovely pub. I too will miss the away day at your place , was a top day out and we had a good time in the boy and barrell. 

Good deal all round, personally I'll miss Ince, very talented player and could be a massive part of your them next year, from watching you a few times last year I thought the wide areas were somewere you were lacking. Good luck next year ?

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

IMG_4454.JPG

17 minutes ago, Humble Terrier said:

We all have escapees from the local nut house ?? @Humble Terrier it's silly season and some get cabin fever. 

Good luck in the Premier League, I'm still having counciling from our last foray in the top flight ???

You've got yourself a real talent there in TI. 

12 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

unsure if true, or even if I believe it. Just thought I'd share it. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something in his contract, I'd imagine his agent would've tried to give it the "he's the superstar and record signing, but you're getting him cheap...." nonsense to get some clauses in there.

It's true 

39 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

word is that Ince waived his contractual right to a 12.5% cut off the transfer fee to smooth over this move.

I didn't even know players got a percentage of their transfer fees. 

Rich old tossers.

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

When Sam Rush is doing the contract negotiations they get whatever they want.

ohhh..allegedly! :mellow: Sub judicea, Dieu et mon droit etc etc. {picture of some scales and the statue of Liberty} 

Archived