Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny old lot.

"Going straight back down"

"One season in prem"

"Building a squad for the championship"

When i think of Derby County i think of Bayern and Real. You're MASSIVE! Nearly as big as Wednesday!! They're MASSIVE, too. Far too big for the championship.

We were rubbish at yours? Derby one of the worst sides to tarnish the John Smiths last season. Wind your necks in, lads.

We're Premier League and there to stay. Don't you worry about that you bunch of bitter sheep.

Enjoy Burton away

Just now, saxonlad18 said:

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

When i think of Derby County i think of Bayern and Real. You're MASSIVE! Nearly as big as Wednesday!! They're MASSIVE, too. Far too big for the championship.

We were rubbish at yours? Derby one of the worst sides to tarnish the John Smiths last season. Wind your necks in, lads.

We're Premier League and there to stay. Don't you worry about that you bunch of bitter sheep.

Enjoy Burton away

Calm down.

2 minutes ago, saxonlad18 said:

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

Enjoy the Premiership lad, the big away days and so on. If you were that confident about your team and survival, I'm sure you wouldn't find the need to be going on other clubs forums and writing such posts. Enjoy life, smile ?

2 minutes ago, saxonlad18 said:

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

You almost won with your only shot of the game against us, from practically your only attack. You can't argue that you didn't perform crap on that day, I've got nothing against Huddersfield but I was flabbergasted how poor and negative you were that day. The league table doesn't lie however and you deserve your promotion over the course of the season and I certainly have wished you lot the best of luck, I actually think you will stay up as Wagner seems a good manager. It's posts like this that ruin it tho, be wary that these sort of things can come back to bite you on the arse...

4 minutes ago, saxonlad18 said:

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

We were rubbish at yours? Derby one of the worst sides to tarnish the John Smiths last season. Wind your necks in, l

Enjoy Burton away

Brilliant, I hope Tom does well. 

"We're Premier League and here to stay" ?? Give over, enjoy your season in the top flight. 

By the way it's not soar grapes, you really were fckin rubbish at ours. ??

8 minutes ago, saxonlad18 said:

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

IMG_0416.GIF.c04d4416bd0ce2bb699063717f5b8bcf.GIF

7 minutes ago, saxonlad18 said:

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

Youth....there's no need for gloating or rubbing anyones nose in your success.

I for one congratulate you on what you've done and think its great that you're going to the Bridge, Anfield, Goodison old Trafford and so on.

But if you're gonna rise to comments like what you've quoted every time you hear them you're gonna be stretched out on a couch talking a counsellor about your anger problems.

Just enjoy your season and good luck with Ince.

32 minutes ago, saxonlad18 said:

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

im certainaly not bittter the better team went up,but if you have that much faith why pay us well over double for ince if we were that bad. please come again and again :thumbsup:

Think he has made a mistake here, no disrespect to Huddersfield but they are likely to be relegated, although I would have said the same with Bournemouth, all said it should be Ince in the Championship and Derby in the Prem next year.

with Will , Watford are a bit more established, Tom boy up to you your call wish you well and lets move on

51 minutes ago, saxonlad18 said:

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

Your right mate. Enjoy it. If it's one season or more. We have become an embarrassment of a club, who for what ever reason have a large percentage of fans who feel we deserve to be in the prem. we are where we deserve to be, as do you. Just laugh at em mate, it's the easy way 

57 minutes ago, saxonlad18 said:

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

Bet you're fun at parties

57 minutes ago, saxonlad18 said:

Funny old lot.

"One season in prem"

Enjoy Burton away

:sleep: oooohhhhhhhh,  sorry who are you again...this is about Ince not you...:bye:

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Chelsea and Man City both just have rich owners.

City were in League One not that long ago and Chelsea struggling to get crowds of over 15,000.

I still had hair last time Everton did anything of any note.  

I would say there are only 4 'big teams' in terms of league position, attendances and finances. Admittedly Chelsea and Man City look like joining the party.

I almost agree with the above, not so sure about Spurs making the list though.

So then there were 3.

4 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Your right mate. Enjoy it. If it's one season or more. We have become an embarrassment of a club, who for what ever reason have a large percentage of fans who feel we deserve to be in the prem. we are where we deserve to be, as do you. Just laugh at em mate, it's the easy way 

More likely we have a large percentage of fans who are actually supportive of the club. Yes obviously there have been disappointments, poor buys etc but in the final analysis they still give support rather than constantly moan and whinge - it's not the club who are the embarrassment, more a tiny percentage of the so-called fans.

Archived