Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PastRAMi said:

its pre-season man.  They have played Accrington Stanley, Bury and SV Sandhausen.

Lets see how many he scores in the prem and if he does good luck to him.

Have you commented on how good Wisdom, Davies and Huddleston have looked so far?

Haven't doubted how good a start our signings have had. Seeing Huddlestons pass the other day proving his ability. I'm still really confident about the new season just pointing it were still missing that creativity in an attacking position 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

IMG_0503.JPG.61e44233be2d85a6e4d42b0648d56e57.JPG

Was apparently at the game tonight with George. Pleased to see you still care Tom lad, good luck in the Prem.

We'll swap him for their £10m back when they come down and we go up in May. ;)

#unfinished business.

46 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Was apparently at the game tonight with George. Pleased to see you still care Tom lad, good luck in the Prem.

That's a really nice thing for him to have done, always liked Incey here, hope he smashed it in the Prem and gets a chance at a bigger club. Top lad.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Legend. How many of our former players have ever done that a month or two after they have been sold? And still some fans used to cheer Russell on more than Ince claiming he doesn't 'care'. Like others have said I hope he has an amazing season in the Premiership and then rejoins us when we go back up this year. 

5 hours ago, SilentRam said:

Legend. How many of our former players have ever done that a month or two after they have been sold? And still some fans used to cheer Russell on more than Ince claiming he doesn't 'care'. Like others have said I hope he has an amazing season in the Premiership and then rejoins us when we go back up this year. 

I've said it before on here, A friend of mine knows him well and says he's the most down to earth lad you could wish to meet, no arrogance or cockyness. He was always taking stuff in for him, signed by the squad, for him to auction/raffle off for his charity and also used to give him his boots on regular occasions too. He couldn't speak highly enough of him.

Tom used to bring Will with him on a few occasions and my friend said he was a t****, one of the most arrogant a******** he'd ever met :p

2 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

Tom used to bring Will with him on a few occasions and my friend said he was a t****, one of the most arrogant a******** he'd ever met :p

I met Hughes on a train down to London once and he was very nice! It was just before the playoff final when him and Bryson had made team of the year

Oh god that was a long time ago...

23 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I met Hughes on a train down to London once and he was very nice! It was just before the playoff final when him and Bryson had made team of the year

Oh god that was a long time ago...

I've never met either of them, I'm only saying what he thought of them both. I'm not saying I think he's a cocky t**** :p

3 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

I've heard that a lot too. Guess it was because he played for England and a young lad on ££££££.

43 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

I've heard that a lot too. Guess it was because he played for England and a young lad on ££££££.

Probably, but like i said, i've never met him so i'm not judging him myself, I'm only saying what my friend said and he's spoke to him a number of times.

9 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

Probably, but like i said, i've never met him so i'm not judging him myself, I'm only saying what my friend said and he's spoke to him a number of times.

Yeah but Will's an ex public schoolboy, so unless your mate's called Tarquin he should be glad Will didn't hold his nose while talking to him.  The bloody great unwashed!  There's just no sense of place these days.

Archived