Is it me or is the busy Xmas period..

Chester40

..not very busy??

Bored of it already!! How anti-climatic.

We go on a barn-storming run, sweep into the playoffs and look set for top 3. Now we're perched just outside with nowt happening for years  (almost). Nothing to talk about but some tweaking of fringe players - even the Chris Martin situation seems fairly academic. What happened to sacking the manager or smashing the transfer record again and again!!

C'mon Derby ...where's the drama!!?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is the shock headline that we turned down an eyewatering £ 1.75 pence from Stoke for Granty who's contract is up in the summer anyway and has been at Stoke since the season began.

And a bloke from Allestree who said he'd never watch Derby again 4 months ago has now bought a half season ticket and a woolly hat 

exciting stuff !

2 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Turn your attention to your family and enjoy the break and don't worry about nothing football related.

I'm guessing the footballers are appreciating this time off before Christmas, they are human after all.

Can't agree with this advice. It's only thinking about football (and the Rams in particular) that keeps me sane and enables me to cope with the trauma of family at Christmas. 

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 08:04, Chester40 said:

..not very busy??

Bored of it already!! How anti-climatic.

We go on a barn-storming run, sweep into the playoffs and look set for top 3. Now we're perched just outside with nowt happening for years  (almost). Nothing to talk about but some tweaking of fringe players - even the Chris Martin situation seems fairly academic. What happened to sacking the manager or smashing the transfer record again and again!!

C'mon Derby ...where's the drama!!?

Not long until Boxing Day. What, we arent't playing then either!

1 minute ago, ramsbottom said:

Couldn't tell but he was trying to get the waitress sacked as he said it was her fault he couldn't chew his food properly and made a complete f***in mess of himself...

Can't be easy feeding yourself strapped into a highchair, I suppose.

Archived