Fulham vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Ah ****, Hughes out- could be fatal against Fulhams midfield, Bryson has been woeful in all his cameos so far this season so hope he improves today

6 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Bryson woeful?

Not from what I've seen of him,he just needs some time of the pitch and our player of the year a few years ago will be back on form fully again.....He's still one of our best players in my opinion.

I think you both have a point. I don't think Bryson has been good when he has been brought off the bench but I do think he still when of our better players and perhaps he just needs more game time to get to grips with it. If McClaren has deemed he needs to go with Bryson over Hughes today then he probably thinks Bryson can give us more today, perhaps because of Hughes' hand or to freshen up the midfield after a difficult week. Let's wait to see how the game pans out before we make a snap judgement.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great opportunity for Bryson and Vydra. .. Puts some serious responsibility on Butterfield to create and link think he's up to it (hope he's up to it) 

Goung to be interesting ... Must match them for pressing. Come on Rams. 

9 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

I think you both have a point. I don't think Bryson has been good when he has been brought off the bench but I do think he still when of our better players and perhaps he just needs more game time to get to grips with it. If McClaren has deemed he needs to go with Bryson over Hughes today then he probably thinks Bryson can give us more today, perhaps because of Hughes' hand or to freshen up the midfield after a difficult week. Let's wait to see how the game pans out before we make a snap judgement.

And when Bryson has come on we have generally been defending a lead.

37 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Bryson woeful?

Not from what I've seen of him,he just needs some time of the pitch and our player of the year a few years ago will be back on form fully again.....He's still one of our best players in my opinion.

"Bryson woeful" is so very definitely an oxymoron. 

Archived