Fulham vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Thank God beginning to think I`d been on the MUSHROOMS ! LOL:blink: 

We have seen them every time we walk up that park by the Thames

Yes...I did think that myself when I first saw them...all bright colours...."damn strong skunk...chunter...chunter...I'm sure sparrows aren't normally that vivid...better just leave it alone etc etc" :mellow:

45 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

No pub in Derby with nine in the name as far as I know .

BUT Ive been in a pub in London called 10 bells ! near Brick Lane Whitechapel way

Good knowledge! The Ten Bells is not 100 yards from my pad, so I shall certainly be raising a glass or several in there if the run goes into double digits.

On 14 December 2016 at 21:58, reveldevil said:

Fulham FC vs Derby County, Craven Cottage, London, 3pm Saturday 17th Dec 2016.

Starting the thread with a musical introduction, seven wins on the bounce eh, Steve is a genius!

Onto Fulham, one of the better away days of the season, a pretty little ground with a floor made for bouncing!

Obviously they'll be missing their best player on Saturday, and possibly our best player, though recent results make his absence easier to bear.

Match thoughts here, predictions in @mozza's thread, I'll finish with another Clash video, seems to be our theme tune at the minute as we're tearing up the league.

And for other bouncy things, why not pop in the Duke of Devonshire's, where some bouncy things might be popping out!

bdv955.jpg

6 hours ago, Barney_FFC said:

They are very common in my area Twickenham seen a few in Bishops park next to Craven Cottage but not many very common in Twickenham though 

Yeah we always use the train to Putney Bridge call in that little cafe across the road for some snap, call in 8 bells with the bouncy floor and low roof for a few beers(get in early or you face a lock out),then walk up the park PARROT spotting we have only ever seen ring necked parakeets never seen any Norweigen Blues though ! LOL

11 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Good knowledge! The Ten Bells is not 100 yards from my pad, so I shall certainly be raising a glass or several in there if the run goes into double digits.

That pub 10 bells must have had a change of fortune.

I remember taking a friend from USA on a Jack the Ripper tour 1989 we went for a pint in there after it was absolutely DEAD only us in.

Then last Summer The family and I went for a curry down Brick Lane and called round to the 10 bells after ,it was PACKED to the rafters standing room only the pavement outside crowed too !

2 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

That pub 10 bells must have had a change of fortune.

I remember taking a friend from USA on a Jack the Ripper tour 1989 we went for a pint in there after it was absolutely DEAD only us in.

Then last Summer The family and I went for a curry down Brick Lane and called round to the 10 bells after ,it was PACKED to the rafters standing room only the pavement outside crowed too !

Moved to the area in the 1990s and many would say because of that it became the most happening part of London. :D Since then Spitalfields Market (opposite Ten Bells) has gone oh so upmarket with Alexander McQueen and Zadig and Voltaire. If anyone wants to combine the Mighty Derby with some Christmas shopping then it's where you should go.

Meanwhile, come on you Rams!

On 15/12/2016 at 15:10, Sparkle said:

Always never keen to change a winning team but we are looking a little weary so a few changes may be in order for the Fulham game, I think Bryson for Hughes and Vydra for bent and Russell back for wieman may well be part of the starting line up 

Nice to see mac has been reading my posts again, now go and do the business!

Archived