Lansbury exhibition in gamesmanship

Sparkle

7 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

He always sets out to clatter Will I definitely agree with you there. 

Is there a possibility of a retrospective ban for the 2 boots he put on Shelvey (off the ball) before he got him red carded by faking injury. 

Would we want him banned though? Might be in our advantage if he actually plays?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Norman said:

Walks around like a strutting pigeon with his paint-by-numbers, shitty tattoos and his stupid symmetrical braided hair. How does he do that with no help round the back of his head?

Oh look, I've scored one of my hundred long range shots. I'm the king, I'm the best ******* player ever. Let me celebrate like I'm a God. All cameras on me please. Speaks like ******* David Beckham as well. C*$t.

Cheating, moaning, hipster, high-pitched, average Championship player and a tit who spends too much time on his hair for the next time he scores on Sky so he can look like the special player he isn't. 

There's a reason you're at Forest mate.

I'm not a fan. 

Bloody hell Norman...............don't hold back. ;)

Not seen much of him tbh but saw the tv game v Barnsley last week and I think he got MOM and was interviewed afterwards.

Couldn't understand a flamin' word he was saying. He had a high pitched southern accent and spoke far too quickly. It was like an interview with one of those voiceover blokes talking about terms and conditions on radio adverts.

Tattoos don't wind me up so much, only I they are of pointless meaningless generic pictures like a Celtic sleeve or tribal thing that most blokes have on their upper arms. Baaa.

I'm not a fan either. Lets hope next week he's washing his hair.

6 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Bloody hell Norman...............don't hold back. ;)

Not seen much of him tbh but saw the tv game v Barnsley last week and I think he got MOM and was interviewed afterwards.

Couldn't understand a flamin' word he was saying. He had a high pitched southern accent and spoke far too quickly. It was like an interview with one of those voiceover blokes talking about terms and conditions on radio adverts.

Tattoos don't wind me up so much, only I they are of pointless meaningless generic pictures like a Celtic sleeve or tribal thing that most blokes have on their upper arms. Baaa.

I'm not a fan either. Lets hope next week he's washing his hair.

He speaks like Ricky Ponting on helium.

Quite happy he's upped his being a ******** game, there's something a bit depressing about having a rival team who are just full of nothing players, achieving nothing and being completely unworthy of note.

At least Gunter and co were easy to dislike, same with Reid. This Forest team have offered us nothing, they're more funny than worthy of loathing really. I mean Bendtner, come on.

And even then, I can only hate Lansbury so much, he's got as many Derby goals as Nick Blackman.

December the 4th sees "Henri with an i" posing with his best mate. His best mate is a bit mad, but is supposedly rich. Maybe "Henri with an i" can get some new jeans that don't have holes in them if he asks his new best mate for more money.

CMyZvh5WsAAmGvA.jpg

******* tits.

2 hours ago, Norman said:

December the 4th sees "Henri with an i" posing with his best mate. His best mate is a bit mad, but is supposedly rich. Maybe "Henri with an i" can get some new jeans that don't have holes in them if he asks his new best mate for more money.

CMyZvh5WsAAmGvA.jpg

******* tits.

At least he doesn't have youth team players round for FIFA nights, that would be really inappropriate.

Can we cap this thread off with a comment of how he's a really good player and that we're all jealous of his good looks and silky skills???  All this bashing is setting the little ****-stain up to put a screamer into the top corner, in the last minute...

Hang on, did I say little ****-stain???  Sorry I meant Pogba-like, red shirted god :ph34r:

Archived