Lansbury exhibition in gamesmanship

Sparkle

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to him, his goals, assists & cheating has got Forest out of the mess they were in a few games ago. Without him they're screwed & he won't last the whole season without a suspension or injury. He's either playing for a massive pay rise or putting himself in the shop window.  

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

But the worst cheating happened December, not November.

Ahh that's OK then...so Russian athletes can perhaps use same argument

2 hours ago, Squid said:

To be fair to him, his goals, assists & cheating has got Forest out of the mess they were in a few games ago. Without him they're screwed & he won't last the whole season without a suspension or injury. He's either playing for a massive pay rise or putting himself in the shop window.  

Reckon that's the window of the football players equivalent of home bargains.

Looks like a legit product . can't tell it apart from a premium brand. but somehow it doesn't quite do the job as well as a brand you've actually heard of :lol:

8 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Sorry, I missed the opportunity to vote Russian athletes to win Championships player of the month...

Ha lol...thats what happens when I post already had a few beers and on my phone....meant to be something something about cheats prospering...

On 11/12/2016 at 14:16, Norman said:

Will someone please grab a screenshot of Lansbury sitting on the bench, live on Sky, please?

This thread obviously got to him and the manager took the right decision to leave him out completely.

Screenshot_20161212-191506.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived