Lansbury exhibition in gamesmanship

Sparkle

Watching the dogs vs Newcastle, mr landsbury giving a first half show in utter gamesmanship firstly kicking the Newcastle player who stupidly responds but missed Lansbury who rolled around and was given a penalty and a sending off- missed, then plants his feet in the box waits for a slight contact - player sent off again another penalty missed half time 0-1 Newcastle - interesting second half coming up!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand Lansbury. The guy is a complete ****-heel. I've always made fun of Forest players, but there was always a sneaking admiration for players like fatty Reid and Morgan, not Lansbury. I'd hate that **** if I watched him playing Sunday league. On the plus side, if he was playing Sunday league some fat centre half with a hangover would take a red and knock the little ***** out early doors.

Walks around like a strutting pigeon with his paint-by-numbers, shitty tattoos and his stupid symmetrical braided hair. How does he do that with no help round the back of his head?

Oh look, I've scored one of my hundred long range shots. I'm the king, I'm the best ******* player ever. Let me celebrate like I'm a God. All cameras on me please. Speaks like ******* David Beckham as well. C*$t.

Cheating, moaning, hipster, high-pitched, average Championship player and a tit who spends too much time on his hair for the next time he scores on Sky so he can look like the special player he isn't. 

There's a reason you're at Forest mate.

I'm not a fan. 

7 minutes ago, Norman said:

Walks around like a strutting pigeon with his paint-by-numbers, shitty tattoos and his stupid symmetrical braided hair. How does he do that with no help round the back of his head?

Oh look, I've scored one of my hundred long range shots. I'm the king, I'm the best ******* player ever. Let me celebrate like I'm a God. All cameras on me please. Speaks like ******* David Beckham as well. C*$t.

Cheating, moaning, hipster, high-pitched, average Championship player and a tit who spends too much time on his hair for the next time he scores on Sky so he can look like the special player he isn't. 

I'm not a fan. 

I wonder have never of guessed ! 

Has always looked to me that Lansbury goes out to deliberately injure players - that's my opinion of some of his past challenges on Hughes. Very nasty player indeed. Hoping for a little karma and the lad getting a first minute red card next week.

Might we yet look back on the final day of the regular season and see this as a pivotal result for us, overhauling the geordies by a point at the death?

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Has always looked to me that Lansbury goes out to deliberately injure players - that's my opinion of some of his past challenges on Hughes. Very nasty player indeed. Hoping for a little karma and the lad getting a first minute red card next week.

Might we yet look back on the final day of the regular season and see this as a pivotal result for us, overhauling the geordies by a point at the death?

He always sets out to clatter Will I definitely agree with you there. 

Is there a possibility of a retrospective ban for the 2 boots he put on Shelvey (off the ball) before he got him red carded by faking injury. 

E0zahA_5.jpg

He thinks he's cool, but nobody actually wants to sit next to him.

CsFGyKVXYAAxeIw.jpg

Let me grab the ball, find that camera and give it the picture I want to have framed above my bed to remind me of that time we scraped an undeserved draw at Villa. But I scored. And I'm the best average Championship player. Ever. 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

I'm not a fan. 

And he can't even spell his name right. Thick **** 

I think he'll get his dues sooner or later. After tonight's show, you'd hope the refs have a word with each other about him. 

I remember there was a stark drop off in the amount of free kicks the wardrobe was getting second half of the of mac's first season after they wised up to him. Leveled out in the end. 

Although for saying that, Lansbury has been a "see you next Tuesday" for ages without being picked up........

Archived