Wigan vs Derby - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, davenportram said:

Really, the bits I've heard he's been mentioned a bit and set up a chance but Vydra didn't get it on target

Wonderful how people who aren't actually at a match can be so critical of an individual player, presumably based on the opinions of a radio commentary team which includes Craig Ramage.

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Wonderful how people who aren't actually at a match can be so critical of an individual player, presumably based on the opinions of a radio commentary team which includes Craig Ramage.

Maybe some are actually at the match?

anyway, brb, I'm going for a famous Wigan pie.

Would like to know if the people slating indivdual players and the team becoming compacent are at the match and providing helpful updates to us not fortunate to be there or reporting what they are hearing from RD. If its the former; thanks. If its the latter then I think you're probably giving too much credit to RD's ability to provide constructive and accurate information. They are like goldfish and are incapable of being objective of an entire passage of play. You are literally only as good as your last touch with them.

Anyway we are winning - so I'll concentrate on that positive note and not focus on any negatives...

3 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Would like to know if the people slating indivdual players and the team becoming compacent are at the match and providing helpful updates to us not fortunate to be there or reporting what they are hearing from RD. If its the former; thanks. If its the latter then I think you're probably giving too much credit to RD's ability to provide constructive and accurate information. They are like goldfish and are incapable of being objective of an entire passage of play. You are literally only as good as your last touch with them.

Anyway we are winning - so I'll concentrate on that positive note and not focus on any negatives...

fooking annoying half fans staring their phones during the game...

We seem to be missing quite a few players ... Lowe Anya bent on top of the long term absentees. Maybe that's having an effect.

9 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Really, the bits I've heard he's been mentioned a bit and set up a chance but Vydra didn't get it on target

Been poor but so have most of them. Put the ball behind vydra when a good ball would have been a tap in. A good telling off at HT then if no improvement put Weimann and or  vernam on with 25 to go

Archived