I'm a Mac lover

Cisse

Now that McClaren is back he seems to divide fans a bit like Nigel Clough did. Remember the threads about Nigel lovers and haters ? So when the abuse starts in a serious way I've decided to take my side early so I can be ridiculed later.

I'm pro McClaren.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i genuinely like Steve and think he fits us like a glove.  Most of the criticism seems directed at his hair or lack of it, but i think he is a handsome man, island or not. So there, i've written it.  My hope is he stays with us for a long successful time.

54 minutes ago, ramit said:

i genuinely like Steve and think he fits us like a glove.  Most of the criticism seems directed at his hair or lack of it, but i think he is a handsome man, island or not. So there, i've written it.  My hope is he stays with us for a long successful time.

Sounds like you will be breaking into his house and putting some bottles of white wine in the fridge and waiting for him to come back from training ....:)

I like him too, I hope now he stays the course and we write a glorious chapter with him.

I want a rainy night in Stockholm, whereas I think you want a steamy one in Matlock.

I'm pro Natalie Sawyer, what a smashin' looking woman. But to get back on topic, I'm thrilled Pearson has gone, I think McClaren is about the best we could appoint at this stage of the season, football's back tomorrow and it's dirty Leeds.

It's been a long fortnight for me, but I feel better about the club than I have for a little while now, I'd love to be there tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I'm pro Natalie Sawyer, what a smashin' looking woman. But to get back on topic, I'm thrilled Pearson has gone, I think McClaren is about the best we could appoint at this stage of the season, football's back tomorrow and it's dirty Leeds.

It's been a long fortnight for me, but I feel better about the club than I have for a little while now, I'd love to be there tomorrow.

I sure Natalie was pleased with that comment with your avatar doing whatever it is doing.:unsure:

12 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Im pro sawyer too, she's fricking delish 

2 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

Why would anyone be against a manager that has brought the best football on years? It's better than the Pearson dross. 

Wouldn't disagree

do we want

1 attractive football

2 promotion

he can deliver 1 not sure about 2

8 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

Why would anyone be against a manager that has brought the best football on years? It's better than the Pearson dross. 

Because we ultimately failed under him and teams had us figured out

:ph34r:

For me being entertained by attractive football is number 1 . It has to be ! I want to be entertained, I want to be on the edge of my seat every game ! I want to fall in love with a star striker banging in a hatrick then talking about how good it was for the next week too anybody that listens.  If promotion comes that just adds to the excitement, it's certainly not the be all and end all . Mac will be the man to bring this , we don't know what happened in the past , fully , we never will.  But does it matter ? 

2 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Steve Mcclaren is the kind of man that will always be, with varying degrees of intensity, a bit of a douche.

But he's a likeable douche and I'm glad he's here.

Well let's hope he is the sort of douche that can clear the crap out this side and have it looking like the sort of side you just want to be inside of.

COYR 

Archived