Get. Bucko. Back.

Robbie Ram

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

Get the main man back asap. Warrior. Captain. Skilful defender. A True Ram. 

This is a truly stupid post and shows the unrealistic mind set of some Derby fans.

To do this would be to go backwards.

3 minutes ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Shall we just spend some of the Candy Crush money on a time machine and take us all back to 2013.

In my opinion it won't work if McClaren just tries to get the old team together, he needs to manage the squad we have got today based on their current abilities.

you've got it!

back to wembley and make sure Zamora misses the bus

Well Bucko embodied much of what was good about the last Mac era and his injury towards the end of the 2014/15 season was one of a number of factors that contributed to us not making the play offs.

In terms of who he replaces? Well there have been 'stories' posted on here that Jason Shackell may not play for us again and if that is the case we at least need cover at LCB.

Bucko was often prone to a bit of shirt grabbing but anyone in doubt over his ability with the ball at his feet should watch the video of Will Griggs goal for Wigan a couple of games back - Bucko plays a 70 yard pin point ball (not a hoof) to play him in.

Bucko had a spirit about him that we missed when he got injured and there are often complaints on here that we lack leaders on the pitch - well Bucko is a leader.

For now Alex Pearce has earned the shirt but I would love Bucko back at the club.

48 minutes ago, jono said:

I was thinking Charlie George would work well with Martin, get Savage in the middle of the Park .. Job done nailed on promotion. Oh and Offer Igor a 1 year contract as back up in case of injuries. 

What about Steve Bloomer his record ain't bad

Archived