The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, i-Ram said:

""It wouldn't surprise me if Gary Rowett is not a fan of Martin ""

Evidence and reasons? This is a football forum not the Nuremberg War Trials. Jog on.

So its just a made up fantasy of yours then ? ??? 

1 hour ago, DRBee said:

So its just a made up fantasy of yours then ? ??? 

Hello again. It's not made up fantasy. I didn't portray my thoughts as fact, hence why l said "it wouldn't surprise me if Gary Rowett is not a fan of Martin". For balance, if it keeps you happy, it wouldn't surprise me if Gary Rowett is a fan of Martin. Martin does polarise opinion doesn't he?

You suggested previously that l had some kind of agenda against Martin. Not true, l can take him or leave him in truth, but l am worried for him about his return - rarely does someone returning to a club work out. We'll see. Anyway, for clarity, I confirm that my position is somewhere to the far right of @rynny and @cannable and somewhere to the far left of @Ninos and @toddy.  I hope that helps your understanding.

11 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Hello again. It's not made up fantasy. I didn't portray my thoughts as fact, hence why l said "it wouldn't surprise me if Gary Rowett is not a fan of Martin". For balance, if it keeps you happy, it wouldn't surprise me if Gary Rowett is a fan of Martin. Martin does polarise opinion doesn't he?

You suggested previously that l had some kind of agenda against Martin. Not true, l can take him or leave him in truth, but l am worried for him about his return - rarely does someone returning to a club work out. We'll see. Anyway, for clarity, I confirm that my position is somewhere to the far right of @rynny and @cannable and somewhere to the far left of @Ninos and @toddy.  I hope that helps your understanding.

I object with being classed as far right, wait is this not the politics thread? :lol:

Just now, toddy said:

Martin is off to Wolves, well according to the interview 2 minutes in, .....but he's got to want to go there?

Or you heard wrong.. That bit was about Weimann.. 

Not sure what would be more relevant;

2 minutes ago, toddy said:

Martin is off to Wolves, well according to the interview 2 minutes in, .....but he's got to want to go there?

#toddyfacts

or

Weimann is off to Wolves, well according to the interview 2 minutes in, .....but he's got to want to go there?

FTFY ;)

3 minutes ago, toddy said:

Nope, the conversation was about speaking to Martin and the rumour of him going to Wolves??????.

Rowett also says just before the wolves part about speaking to Hanson and Weimann and said the same thing to them, they were still Derby players and were part of his plans, until someone says otherwise, before his "I know there was talk around Wolves they have a deal in place for him"

How can Wolves have a deal in place for Martin? #toddyfacts

1 minute ago, rynny said:

Rowett also says just before the wolves part about speaking to Hanson and Weimann and said the same thing to them, they were still Derby players and were part of his plans, until someone says otherwise, before his "I know there was talk around Wolves they have a deal in place for him"

How can Wolves have a deal in place for Martin? #toddyfacts

I'm loving the #toddyfacts ???

13 minutes ago, rynny said:

Not sure what would be more relevant;

#toddyfacts

or

FTFY ;)

He does not mention Weimann in that sentence,....I at 2 mins in...''I contract Chris.....you are a Derby County player until someone says otherwise, I know there have been reports around Wolves people saying they can sign him there, but the player has to want to go there, we had a good conversation.....''

You are telling me GR got mixed up with which player is where?

Wolves tried to sign Martin a day before the loan to Fulham and we turned it down, don't you remember?

1 minute ago, toddy said:

He does not mention Weimann in that sentence,....I at 2 mins in...''I contract Chris.....you are a Derby County player until someone says otherwise, I know there have been reports around Wolves people saying they can sign him there, but the player has to want to go there, we had a good conversation.....''

Wolves trying to sign Martin a day before the loan to Fulham and we turned it down, don't you remember?

I've sort of had a respect for you and Ninos keeping this argument alive, but this is the low point of your wumming. Hilarious.

Wolves tried to sign Martin a day before the loan to Fulham and we turned it down, don't you remember?

Toddy please check out the link I've put on here for you. 

@rynny that hash tag is brilliant lol. 

Archived