The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

3 minutes ago, toddy said:

He does not mention Weimann in that sentence,....I at 2 mins in...''I contract Chris.....you are a Derby County player until someone says otherwise, I know there have been reports around Wolves people saying they can sign him there, but the player has to want to go there, we had a good conversation.....''

You are telling me GR got mixed up with which player is where?

Wolves tried to sign Martin a day before the loan to Fulham and we turned it down, don't you remember?

IMG_0059.GIF.504588d555fd20aea653f5dabf07bb92.GIF

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, toddy said:

He does not mention Weimann in that sentence,....I at 2 mins in...''I contract Chris.....you are a Derby County player until someone says otherwise, I know there have been reports around Wolves people saying they can sign him there, but the player has to want to go there, we had a good conversation.....''

You are telling me GR got mixed up with which player is where?

Wolves trying to sign Martin a day before the loan to Fulham and we turned it down, don't you remember?

“I had a good chat with him and I’ve also contacted Jamie Hanson and Andreas Weimann, who are also out on loan. 

“With all three, the conversations were about looking forward to seeing them back at the end of their loans and they are Derby County players until someone says otherwise. 

I’ve seen reports about Andreas going to Wolves permanently but the player has got to want to go there. All we can do is make the players aware of our plans going forward.”
Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rowett-discusses-internationals-out-on-loan-players-3646514.aspx#xIHXjQy1J2TwjRH8.99

That is from the official website with direct quotes. Pay attention to the highlighted part.

Also why would we have a deal in place to sell Martin to Wolves and no one has mentioned it? Yet Weimann to Wolves deal was reported less than a week ago. http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2017/03/22/deal-in-place-for-wolves-to-sign-andreas-weimann/

Again this is all #toddyfacts

11 minutes ago, rynny said:

Rowett also says just before the wolves part about speaking to Hanson and Weimann and said the same thing to them, they were still Derby players and were part of his plans, until someone says otherwise, before his "I know there was talk around Wolves they have a deal in place for him"

How can Wolves have a deal in place for Martin? #toddyfacts

The don't but we turned down a £6 million move to Wolves, so it sound like they still want him there.....

Rowett saying all the right things but realistically he's got fat chance (Pun intended) of playing for us next season. 

Fulham could buy him

fulham could buy him And immediately sell him on

another team could come in with an offer

GR has to be dissatisfied with the striking combo that he creates between now and then

a betting man wouldn't put his money on martin returning and then starting 

1 minute ago, toddy said:

Maybe he's linking up with Weimann ......on the positive side that would give us another £10 million to spend!

Or CM is staying at DERBY COUNTY. 

7 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Rowett saying all the right things but realistically he's got fat chance (Pun intended) of playing for us next season. 

Fulham could buy him

GR has to be dissatisfied with the striking combo that he creates between now and then

6 minutes ago, toddy said:

Maybe he's linking up with Weimann ......on the positive side that would give us another £10 million to spend!

clutching_at_straws.jpg

48 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Hello again. It's not made up fantasy. I didn't portray my thoughts as fact, hence why l said "it wouldn't surprise me if Gary Rowett is not a fan of Martin". For balance, if it keeps you happy, it wouldn't surprise me if Gary Rowett is a fan of Martin. Martin does polarise opinion doesn't he?

You suggested previously that l had some kind of agenda against Martin. Not true, l can take him or leave him in truth, but l am worried for him about his return - rarely does someone returning to a club work out. We'll see. Anyway, for clarity, I confirm that my position is somewhere to the far right of @rynny and @cannable and somewhere to the far left of @Ninos and @toddy.  I hope that helps your understanding.

Clowns to the left of you, jokers to the right?

6 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Fulham could buy him

It is of course entirely possible that Martin will come back and be part of a tighter squad all vying for starting places.

I will happily bet you €1 that Chris Martin is in our first team squad (unless injured) come the first game of next season...

1 minute ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Brilliant from Gary. 

But why would we want that if he is playing for another team. I'm confused now. I thought he was leaving to FulhamWolves, anyone that will have him. :unsure:

GR has had a positive chat with Martin, says he is part of his plans for next season and Martin is keen to come back. He has signed the 3 year contract and Fulham can't buy him unless all 3 parties agree (2 of which don't). So he will be back in a Derby shirt next season.

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

GR has had a positive chat with Martin, says he is part of his plans for next season and Martin is keen to come back. He has signed the 3 year contract and Fulham can't buy him unless all 3 parties agree (2 of which don't). So he will be back in a Derby shirt next season.

Don't know where you have been since September, but in in Fulham's court, Derby County have no say in the matter.......

Fulham can buy him for £6 million and then sell him on for £8 million to Wolves or whoever, as long as Martin gets his cut he will be happy..... 'the plot thickens' :D

10 minutes ago, toddy said:

Don't know where you have been since September, but in in Fulham's court, Derby County have no say in the matter.......

Fulham can buy him for £6 million and then sell him on for £8 million to Wolves or whoever, as long as Martin gets his cut he will be happy..... 'the plot thickens' :D

Incorrect.

Archived