The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

3 minutes ago, RodleyRam said:

Ha don't be gingist! You'll upset @Duracell

I've met Duracell. He's a fine looking fella like my mate Dave from work

Dave has a hot Italian girlfriend. 

I says to Dave, but Dave you're ginger.

He says, but you have a small penis, no muscles and can't grow a beard yet you found not only a bird but a bird that married you.

I said fair enough Dave. 

The morale of those tale is thus...

We all wish we could change things about ourselves but must remember there's someone out there for all of us.

God loves us all. 

I'm drinking btw. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

We will see how true this whole family reasoning is now. But planning for next season has already started and the timing of this story doesn't surprise me 

Is this because Martin doesn't wanna come back or Rowett doesn't fancy Martin..?

41 minutes ago, Alpha said:

He says, but you have a small penis, no muscles and can't grow a beard yet you found not only a bird but a bird that married you.

I said fair enough Dave. 

We all wish we could change things about ourselves but must remember there's someone out there for all of us.

God loves us all. 

I'm drinking btw. 

He's had so much to drink that he's forgotten that I'm Dave from work.

4 hours ago, Duracell said:

He's had so much to drink that he's forgotten that I'm Dave from work.

He had so much to drink the other night he thought I was a good looking Italian female !!!!!!

6 hours ago, Alpha said:

I said fair enough Dave. 

God loves us all. 

I'm drinking btw. 

Typical Alpha.

Contradicting himself with his first two sentences.

:ph34r:

8 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Isn't a forgone conclusion he'll be here next season now (unfortunately) 

8 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

We will see how true this whole family reasoning is now. But planning for next season has already started and the timing of this story doesn't surprise me 

Ooooh the plot thickens!

"Everyone here understands what he [Martin] brings to a team. Some people can't see it, which is understandable. 

"I don't understand cricket too much. But if you don't understand the game, then you have a problem understanding what players are all about."

Quote from Strachan also quite apt for this thread (?)

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The timing of what story?

Yesterday the Chronicle were listing strikers Sunderland should be looking at, says he could be available for £3m. HITC then ran with the he doesn't fit in Derbys plans because Rowett wants to play 4-4-2 and Martin doesn't fit that as Pearson got rid for the same reasons.

Unless there's been another story I've not heard, really not much point giving this one any attention 

3 minutes ago, David said:

Yesterday the Chronicle were listing strikers Sunderland should be looking at, says he could be available for £3m. HITC then ran with the he doesn't fit in Derbys plans because Rowett wants to play 4-4-2 and Martin doesn't fit that as Pearson got rid for the same reasons.

Unless there's been another story I've not heard, really not much point giving this one any attention 

Oh.

£3m is that a knock down sale price as it's £6m at Fulham?

Archived