Return of the Mac

toddy

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said on previous threads, I'd have him back in a heart beat. But no big fanfare return. No pic with him holding a scarf in an empty stadium. No 2 or 3 year contract. 

He has to prove to us that he can do what he did before. He needs to prove he can make it work at another club after the toon debacle. 

Hes got til the end of the season.

prove to us that you can make these players winners.

and then we'll talk again at the end of the season.

i do like the idea of Powell being his assistant tho.

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

who cares?

Bryson has hardly delivered when needed, and is dining out of that Forest hat-trick still.

Me, I care....Bryson still hasn't been played in the correct position since the Mac first season.

Dining out on the Forest Hat Trick? What would the other hat trick he scored that season? Or perhaps the other 10 goals he scored in the very same season. Not sure how many assists he had?

If we had a manager who played Bryson to his strengths he would be about the best player we have, part of me wonders how he would have worked out had he gone to Burnley.

Unbelievable if it happens. Mel talked about managing expectations. Well, he'll have a bloody tough job with some fans if Stevie Mac comes back.

Personally I'm delighted, and having seen what he did with us previously, I'm willing to give him all the time in the world. 

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Me, I care....Bryson still hasn't been played in the correct position since the Mac first season.

Dining out on the Forest Hat Trick? What would the other hat trick he scored that season? Or perhaps the other 10 goals he scored in the very same season. Not sure how many assists he had?

If we had a manager who played Bryson to his strengths he would be about the best player we have, part of me wonders how he would have worked out had he gone to Burnley.

mate don't argue with him , hes clueless much like McLaren , asking bryso to sit deep is beyond belief

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

4 minutes ago, admira said:

Sounds good to me. I look forward to being entertained again.

for how long ? till xmas and the circus carries on with sm walking away again with a payoff ,some fans deserve what they get .a snake is a snake no matter how you look at it.

6 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

If he says it, it's a sure thing. Just rang my mate, and he cannot believe it. Didn't even hear a sniff of McClaren. Powell was a sure thing. Wonder what has changed...

Being reported that Powell didn't want the lead role.

Archived