Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, all these rumours about why he has been suspended, no wonder results have been rubbish. I am surprised he found time to even turn up for matches.

Just now, Derby blood said:

A joke, of a decision , 2 managers, sacked for none football reasons, what the hell is going on at Derby, please Mel let a manager, manage for Christ sake. Once a ram always a ram.

How do you know he isn't? 

Do you have inside information on the goings on behind closed doors? 

Just now, Derby blood said:

A joke, of a decision , 2 managers, sacked for none football reasons, what the hell is going on at Derby, please Mel let a manager, manage for Christ sake. Once a ram always a ram.

We don't know why Pearson has been suspended, come to that matter Its purely rumour that Clement was sacked for non footballing reasons.

Pearson wants to rid players...players on massive wages don't want to go for that reason...don't play for him... Pearson gets sacked

player power wins again, they want to look at themselves 

1 minute ago, Derby blood said:

You can only say its a joke if you 100% know the reason for his suspension. If you found out he had done something serious but found out Mel tried to covet it up to allow him to continue as manager what would we think then?

1 minute ago, Derby blood said:

So you want Mel to leave things as they are? You still want him to back off when we are bottom 3 and fighting relegation? 

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Oh Christ I hope there's not a Jewell-esque picture of Pearson bending idiakez over the front of a car due to be released in the press

Made Me laugh this. 

Are Pearson and Idiakez doing a George burley and making some love to the derby players wife's.. 

I know it's not going to be anywhere near accurate, before you moan

Archived