Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

DEL

6 minutes ago, admira said:

Bradley Johnson? I know hes under performed so far but must be chomping at the bit to prove himself under Pearson. Some wholesale changes needed for Cardiff. We've run out of ideas with most of these players. 

Got to give some of the other squad members ago. Can't  keep picking the same team.  Can't  just blame Pearson the team needs to take its share some of it.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I did two hours in the garden this aft because I was actually quite nervous about today's game, seems I was right to be, I fear the only thing keeping Pearson in his job is Mr Morris doesn't want to come across as trigger happy and that's a sad state of affairs. 

Pearson will probably be successful elsewhere in the future but to me he is to Derby County what King Herrod was to babysitting.

Have yourself a like for the closing statement. Pure gold. 

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

Need to be relegated and clear out all the crap, start afresh.  The stench of failure has hung around the club and the supporters since the fateful prem season.  Tinkering around the edges just won't get it done. 

Sorry. But I really disagree. We've had a team that's been at the top of the league for the last 3 seasons and played some great stuff even tho all the behind the scenes stuff (clement/ Mac etc) has detracted from our progress we've still liked strong.

We have the kernel of a great little team. By no means the finished article, but with a good manager and a few tweaks we'll be fine. 

Pearson is ruining a perfectly good enough team of players!!

Not happy and not clapping.

Thank you Vydra for 3 minutes of joy. That boy is a worker and has some skill. 

Butterfield didn't do too badly, Blackman looked better than Bent

not going to have a go a players who seem to have lost their self belief as it wouldn't add anything constructive. There was a lot of effort out there but it was misdirected, clumsy and lacking intelligence. All born of desperation. This isn't about formations or the relative shape of pegs and holes. This is about motivation, leadership, inspiration, self awareness team play and confidence. We have a a big fat zero in most of those areas at the moment. 

Not booing, not giving up either but this really is a low point. 

As for Tuesday ? I Think we are going to have to burn some effigies or have a ritual sacrifice at the temple of the football gods because I don't know what else is going to turn things round at the moment. 

Archived