Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

DEL

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, one_chop said:

We need to stick with pearson and get behind whatever team he picks. Given a couple of transfer windows he'll get us up and running.

Patience instead of wrist slashing. He will get it right, u don't become a crap manager over night.

However if we get relegated I may consider my stance.

Not wrist slashing, just think his position is untenable now.

1 minute ago, one_chop said:

We need to stick with pearson and get behind whatever team he picks. Given a couple of transfer windows he'll get us up and running.

Patience instead of wrist slashing. He will get it right, u don't become a crap manager over night.

1 win in 9 and 5 defeats... 3 goals scored and 9 conceded... No wrist slashing... Just facts..

2 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Lol.

You can become a crap manager overnight if the staff that propped you up aren't with you anymore.

1 minute ago, Lord_Ram said:

Pearson will get Tuesday, and will be gone if we don't win that either 

please NO we need someone that can coach and not someont that stands with his arms folded in training pearson please do the decent thing PACK YOUR BAGS AND GO 

Well thats my patience used up and I'm a patient man...

This is the antipathy of the football I love, by which I mean Derbys football of macs era

Please bring him back together with martin and restore some pride...the players clearly hate playing like this

I'd rather we crashed and burned with  Mac flair and some bloody goals than this non football

4 minutes ago, one_chop said:

We have bought absolute dross, at the time signing Bent was a massive error and has proven so...

I did two hours in the garden this aft because I was actually quite nervous about today's game, seems I was right to be, I fear the only thing keeping Pearson in his job is Mr Morris doesn't want to come across as trigger happy and that's a sad state of affairs. 

Pearson will probably be successful elsewhere in the future but to me he is to Derby County what King Herrod was to babysitting.

4 minutes ago, one_chop said:

You shouldn't become a crap team overnight either but NP appears to have seen to that

Well, I've given this some though after 10 minutes carefully weighing up the situation, I think Pearson has to go.

Frankly, I don't even care who takes over, all I know is that I've almost completely lost interest in what used to be an exciting and (ok, sometimes frustrating) Saturday afternoon.

But THIS?? This is just bl00dy awful - clueless even. It's embarrassing for everyone who lives in Derby and everyone connected to the club. I thought Paul Jewell was bad, but I'm not even sure if this is not worse?

I hope NP takes his car to Cardiff, cos he won't be getting on the bus when we lose there. 

Samba training with us a centre half, I remember Tito who was awesome and Mgrath, we have to rid Calamity Keogh or drop him, his time is up jumps about like a giraffe and sometimes looks good sprinting out of defence before spraying a 30 yard pass into touch, Pearson can sort this out but the mind set and staff have to change... 

6 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

Well, I've given this some though after 10 minutes carefully weighing up the situation, I think Pearson has to go.

Frankly, I don't even care who takes over, all I know is that I've almost completely lost interest in what used to be an exciting and (ok, sometimes frustrating) Saturday afternoon.

But THIS?? This is just bl00dy awful - clueless even. It's embarrassing for everyone who lives in Derby and everyone connected to the club. I thought Paul Jewell was bad, but I'm not even sure if this is not worse?

I hope NP takes his car to Cardiff, cos he won't be getting on the bus when we lose there. 

Couldn't agree with you more 

Archived