Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

DEL

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Well thats my patience used up and I'm a patient man...

This is the antipathy of the football I love, by which I mean Derbys football of macs era

Please bring him back together with martin and restore some pride...the players clearly hate playing like this

I'd rather we crashed and burned with  Mac flair and some bloody goals than this non football

Steve must be laughing his a**e off and maybe standing by his phone-hope so! Pearson is absolute toilet!!!

11 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Are you suggesting he was 'carried' at his previous clubs ? 

I'm telling that's why he did well at Leicester. Steve Walsh found his players, Craig Shakespeare held Nigel's hand. Notice how when Pearson left, his staff didn't really go with him? Notice how both of those guys were poached by Everton and England respectively and Nigel couldn't get a job for a while? If Leicester didn't win the league (the side he nearly got relegated), we wouldn't have hired the man.

Funny how we didn't get any of those players we wanted on loan from Leicester.  Clearly they saw his unimportance at the club too.

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Give him till Christmas and support the team. We need to get a hard, ball winning, tackling midfielder in from somewhere. Very disappointed, didn't see this coming.

Bradley Johnson? I know hes under performed so far but must be chomping at the bit to prove himself under Pearson. Some wholesale changes needed for Cardiff. We've run out of ideas with most of these players. 

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Give him till Christmas and support the team. We need to get a hard, ball winning, tackling midfielder in from somewhere. Very disappointed, didn't see this coming.

I appreciate your patience, brother. 

But we're not just lacking a single player. 

I don't know if sacking Pearson is the right thing to do. And I always support the team. I like to think it's a vocal minority of idiots that don't.

but there's something rotten at the core of us at the moment, and we can't just paper over the cracks with a new signing or 2!!

3 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

I'm telling that's why he did well at Leicester. Steve Walsh found his players, Craig Shakespeare held Nigel's hand. Notice how when Pearson left, his staff didn't really go with him? Notice how both of those guys were poached by Everton and England respectively and Nigel couldn't get a job for a while? If Leicester didn't win the league (the side he nearly got relegated), we wouldn't have hired the man.

Funny how we didn't get any of those players we wanted on loan from Leicester.  Clearly they saw his unimportance at the club too.

Fair point.

Had patience,prepared to see us rebuild and struggle at times with the knowledge that the team was improving in confidence, ability and development of new players.

But dont understand Bent starting,dont understand how Blackman can get on the bench let alone be brought on?

Dont understand how an entire squad can become so inoperative playing at home to 25000 plus fans.

Np doesnt know his best team,formation and appears clueless in  tactics. How many games do you need to start showing improvement ?We are no better today than 3 or 4 games ago and considering we are diabolical any improvement shouldnt be dfifficult to achieve.

1 minute ago, Stripperg-ram said:

I appreciate your patience, brother. 

But we're not just lacking a single player. 

I don't know if sacking Pearson is the right thing to do. And I always support the team. I like to think it's a vocal minority of idiots that don't.

but there's something rotten at the core of us at the moment, and we can't just paper over the cracks with a new signing or 2!!

Need to be relegated and clear out all the crap, start afresh.  The stench of failure has hung around the club and the supporters since the fateful prem season.  Tinkering around the edges just won't get it done. 

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

Need to be relegated and clear out all the crap, start afresh.  The stench of failure has hung around the club and the supporters since the fateful prem season.  Tinkering around the edges just won't get it done. 

You are kidding,why relegated we won't ever recover

6 minutes ago, nottingram said:

I wonder if there's a reason Bent was playing as a target man today.

Going on a camping trip with Pearson would be awful, imagine the tent blowing away with all those square pegs he's putting in round holes.

he's the closet thing we have to Deeney, 'cept Darren's nice

Archived