January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

10 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

I'd like the mythical fast, strong, intelligent winger with "actual" end product available not only within our price range but wiling to play championship football, please

We'd all love players that are practically perfect in every way, perform consistently well and never make mistakes. Unfortunately this is what some fans expect despite us being a Championship club. Those players don't exist at this level. It's expectations like what which drive the hatred for players such as Keogh 

My personal changes in January

Out: Camara- I like him but if he doesn't get in the squad is there any point in keeping him, especially when we have 4 'wingers'?

Blackman- I like him as well and feel we haven't seen his true potential but I simply don't see where he fits, we don't even know his best position

Martin- If he keeps up his good form Fulham are going to buy him 

In: Wickham on loan- may not be the most prolific of strikers but fulfils McClaren's target man forward and works his socks off, may be a clever option if Martin leaves permanently. The good thing about getting him on loan is that if he is a complete flop, we will send him back at the end of the season anyway

Callum Paterson- Despite Christie's brilliant performance yesterday, I still feel we need another right back because his performances fluctuate and his contract runs out at the end of the season. Baird is solid but is he a long term option? Nope. We also have 3 solid left backs in Lowe, Olsson and Forsyth but in contrast, the rb position is a little unbalanced in terms of personnel.