January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

20 hours ago, YorkshireRam said:

As a different option to Baird and Christie when he returns, Sam Byram on loan with a view to a permanent from West Ham? 

He cost West Spam nearly 4 mill with his contract just about up....not sure he would drop a division or that we have the 7-8 mill he would cost?

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

Still hoping we finally manage to prise Ferrie Bodde away from Swansea

It's because of that saga that I'm quite pleased to see Swansea struggle, not that I have anything against Swansea, just that egotistical chairman of theirs! Think Huw Jenkins has finally lost the plot ?

Just now, irobinson said:

Mitrovic  from Geordies for me - strong young aggressive striker - he'd be worth 10 mil

he wants away

They won't sell to promotion rival. 

17 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Glen Johnson's out of contract in the summer, maybe have him and Crouch for Granty??

Is this same Johnson that linked to Barcelona?

Boddie succumbed to injuries soon after the yes-no DCFC saga and was never again the player he looked in his prime.

We dodged one there IMHO...remember the Alan Stubbs stitch-up from Everton some time later when Jewell was signing crocks & contract hoppers? (Shudder!)

Here's where Chris Evans & Co earn their corn, establishing the true fitness of transfer targets ?

No thanks to the hot-head Lansbury BTW; keep it tight and mean- but keep 'em all on the pitch!

COYR