Derby County vs Newcastle United

SouthernRam

Well, improvement for me. Thought the new signings were OK. Anya ran his socks off, hope it's just cramp he got. 

I saw a few green shoots. This is the road we're on. Nowt much we can do. 

And to the bloke who shouted 'pearson, see you next tuesday' or some such insult - don't bother next match mate - do us all a favour. Same as the people booing behind me. Go play on your xbox - in yer pants... we don't need people like you. 

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MrsRam said:

And to the bloke who shouted 'pearson, see you next tuesday' or some such insult - don't bother next match mate - do us all a favour. Same as the people booing behind me. Go play on your xbox - in yer pants... we don't need people like you. 

Why didn't you tell them face to face at the match when you had the opportunity.  They've got as much right to express their opinion as you have.

Just now, Inglorius said:

Why didn't you tell them face to face at the match when you had the opportunity.  They've got as much right to express their opinion as you have.

I did. Was it you?

2 hours ago, McLovin said:

Blackman did more today than Russell has all season! At least Blackman was lively and linked up well with Vydra when he came on

Rubbish... Blackman is a Fruad and WILL NOT SCORE this season. 

Just now, Inglorius said:

Not guilty am afraid. Good for you if you did, at least you had the courage in your conviction to say something rather then whinging about it afterwards. 

I get told off for standing up and giving it some when folk leave at 78 minutes (usually 82 but they were early today) and then at full time when they boo - no need.  Infact, some geezer got it walking out - when he said 'well that's 90 minutes of my life i'll never get back and I said 'tell you what - don't do it again mate, if it makes you that sad eh?'

4 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Rubbish... Blackman is a Fruad and WILL NOT SCORE this season. 

Yep, pick on a player who came on 3/4 of the way through the game with Derby already on the ropes. 

What about the others who played 90 and failed to create a decent chance between them? Plenty there to have a go at long before you get to Blackman.

20 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't until about February of that season Brown was sacked.

edit: just looked was 30 Jan ... i was so close!

if you'd looked before you posted, then made out that you hadn't looked, you could have made yourself look incredibly clever!

32 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

We didn't have a nasty sod like any of our promotion superiors. 

If anything, we look even more toothless. When he gave Keogh a new contract, and didn't sign a ball winning holding midfielder.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Actually, I think 2 ball winning mobile holding midfielders are real necessity, as George Thorne won't be able to play most of this season or at least not before the very end of it.

Let's be honest it was unlikely we would beat Newcastle who along with Villa and Norwich are probably going to storm the league and turn it into a farce of a league come April.

Rome wasn't built in a day but the signings NP has brought in looked positive. I still think there is a long way to go though. 

Were we not in a worse/similar situation last season before we stormed up the table? 

No point getting your scarf in a tangle. On a side note though please can you do me a favor and tell any folk around you who boos the players to pipe down orrr never come back. Politely though of course.

Disappointed but not down hearted. Some cohesion lacking, some balance missing on the right hand side. Shacks can't distribute the ball and Russels touch more than clumsy. .....  but a quantum leap in endeavour, intent and style. Hang in there Rams. This will come good.

Vydra looks a real threat and hungry. Anya, great debut and signs that he can work well with Olson. Wilson rusty but there is plenty to come. Keogh is a real man. Hughesy demonstrates ability in defence and attack. Bryson, strong and consistent. 

We need to break our duck and get some self belief and momentum. Chins up 40 odd games to play 

Archived