Cat C Seat - Home v Villa. Sky Game - £39

rammieib

38 minutes ago, archied said:

It's time to look at recatagorising tickets ,, four categories ,, upper class ,,middle class ,working class. , Jeremy Kyle class,,

cost on a sliding scale and purchasing verified by means testing,,,

I'm not taking a lie detector or having my DNA taken for anyone!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

I'm not taking a lie detector or having my DNA taken for anyone!

Sleep with your mothers brother?

Disgusting attitude by DCFC. I've been a season ticket holder since 1984 but I feel really let down by the club charging so much for Matchday tickets, no wonder the atmosphere has gone downhill, only posh people can afford to pay match per match. I wouldn't have a problem with the matchday tickets being the same price as my season ticket per match as long as it fills the ground. Poor show Mel, p1ss poor 

28 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Disgusting attitude by DCFC. I've been a season ticket holder since 1984 but I feel really let down by the club charging so much for Matchday tickets, no wonder the atmosphere has gone downhill, only posh people can afford to pay match per match. I wouldn't have a problem with the matchday tickets being the same price as my season ticket per match as long as it fills the ground. Poor show Mel, p1ss poor 

As a season ticket  holder should get your match tickets cheaper. You have paid up front for your season ticket. But the price they charging is rediculase. 

Wrong message being sent. End of.....:ph34r: 

Filling the ground every week at lower prices makes more sense. An average of 3,000 seats empty every game as it stood last year. 3,000 times £25 is £75,000. 23 times £75,000 is £1,725,000. I rest my case, especially if my maths is correct. -  (Not including Concessions, call it £1,000,000)

3 hours ago, ketteringram said:

Wasn't much of a party where I were sat. 

No, but you can enjoy the journey down and the build up of an event. If we'd won it would have been a great weekend and a bargain.

Instead it was a little bit pooh wasn't it? Especially seeing Gary O'Neil skipping about with 'Arry. 

3 hours ago, philmycock said:

Spot on, I couldn't give a **** what walk ups around me are paying, I buy our season tickets on the basis I like our seats, and not to sit there thinking how great am I, I've paid considerably less for my seat than you.

I had the same response from DCFC. Generic response written to anyone who writes and complains.

i put Sam Rush in copy. No idea if he will read it but best I can do for now.

Trying to get Steve Nicholson to approach Derby on it but he comes across quite arrogant at times on Twitter although he does reply to messages. Genuinely believe there is a story here to be written by The Telegraph.

4 hours ago, Gritters said:

I don't agree with the high ticket prices but spare a thought for how much it costs Mel Morris per game/season. 

True Gritters. 

But there's a line to be drawn between financially supporting the club and Dave the window cleaner being able to take his lads.

Think we're crossing it here on this price. 

I think the response from the office is more frustrating than the price.

If it was a letter from Mel saying "look what I've lost! Here's a tissue!"  it'd be easier to swallow. 

Not that rubbish they sent back to GSTAR about fixtures and attractiveness. 

I dunno. It's not really Derby I suppose. It's the nature of the game. A rat race. And the daft hardcore who get walked over are collecting the bill. Which gets you this divide and alienates them from their clubs. 

But no way should we all fall in line and accept it. It's great to see fans unite on this sort of thing. But while there's those that will pay it then others are turning their backs. 

It's not hard to imagine a time when you just turn away and start looking for something local people are backing.

But it'd be better if we could drag the club's back down. Even the ones desperate to leave their communities in favour of China. 

A few years ago Man City were loving their loyal Maine Rd support. Now they're looking for the highest bidders. Selling themselves to Beijing and New York. It's happening. They're advertising right this minute. 

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

True Gritters. 

But there's a line to be drawn between financially supporting the club and Dave the window cleaner being able to take his lads.

Think we're crossing it here on this price. 

I think the response from the office is more frustrating than the price.

If it was a letter from Mel saying "look what I've lost! Here's a tissue!"  it'd be easier to swallow. 

Not that rubbish they sent back to GSTAR about fixtures and attractiveness. 

I dunno. It's not really Derby I suppose. It's the nature of the game. A rat race. And the daft hardcore who get walked over are collecting the bill. Which gets you this divide and alienates them from their clubs. 

But no way should we all fall in line and accept it. It's great to see fans unite on this sort of thing. But while there's those that will pay it then others are turning their backs. 

It's not hard to imagine a time when you just turn away and start looking for something local people are backing.

But it'd be better if we could drag the club's back down. Even the ones desperate to leave their communities in favour of China. 

A few years ago Man City were loving their loyal Maine Rd support. Now they're looking for the highest bidders. Selling themselves to Beijing and New York. It's happening. They're advertising right this minute. 

I agree with you and I admit that I paid the ridiculous price at Norwich the other season and Sheff Weds last year. I take my kids too so the expensive matches really stand out. I actually have more respect for the clubs with a cheap ticketing policy now. It was only last season we were giving Derby a pat on the back for the cheapest ticket in the league. However the price of football is getting too high and I can't see why you pay different amounts for each game. We are paying to watch 90 mins of football whether against Real Madrid or Matlock Town. I don't differentiate between the two. Until someone comes in and sets the cost of tickets for all games at £xx then unfortunately this is what clubs can do.

I blame Brexit.

12 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Hey guys. Not all bad news. DFS are having a summer sale. 

Let me know when they are not having a sale, summer or winter.

Archived