Recruitment

CastletonRam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rynny said:

Maybe he isn't as good as what already have, or what we are looking at? 

Or his demands are unreasonable or his agent is a tit or he has family in Barnsley or he didn't want to come to play second fiddle or... etc etc

Should we just recruit everyone? Anyone who's got good stats? 

I reckon the issue with signings is a) we already have too many players and we need to ship some out; b) I suspect we are right at limit of FFP so probably can't sign any more(which means we really should sell Jeff - a player who only played 50% of games in a season where both Hughes and Bryson were injured all season)

18 hours ago, Alpha said:

Or his demands are unreasonable or his agent is a tit or he has family in Barnsley or he didn't want to come to play second fiddle or... etc etc

Should we just recruit everyone? Anyone who's got good stats? 

I'm not even bothered about stats I just think we should sign anybody available so we are not 'missing out' or being 'beaten to signing' players.

I'm available,, they could sign me,,,,,, at 55 I'm losing a bit of pace but that's more than made up for by the fact I still have a full head of hair and most of my own teeth ,, they need to get a wiggle on though before I'm snapped up as I'm being pressed to take on 8 lead dormers for a builder ,,,,,, come on Mel and Sam ,, you snooze you lose

51 minutes ago, archied said:

I'm available,, they could sign me,,,,,, at 55 I'm losing a bit of pace but that's more than made up for by the fact I still have a full head of hair and most of my own teeth ,, they need to get a wiggle on though before I'm snapped up as I'm being pressed to take on 8 lead dormers for a builder ,,,,,, come on Mel and Sam ,, you snooze you lose

No doubt we will end up missing out on you too as Mel and Sam sit there twiddling their thumbs.

I've seen your YouTube highlights and you are just what this team needs.

Come on Mel if you are reading! We accused you of ruining the club by making too many signings last season now go and put it right by making more signings, who we advocate purely based on their stats and YouTube highlights.

Archived