Recruitment

CastletonRam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few weeks in the job,need to access thge squad and how he wants to play,players that underachieved may perform better this season under Nigel ,however i am sure if he feels the need to strengthen or replace he will.

Sou nds like a professional way to do busness,all be boring for us fans not seeing anything happenning.Rest assurred i am sure we will see plenty of activity if results dont go our way.

Patience is a virtue and often a necessity ,roll on the start of the season cos am bored

36 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look i am concenered that we going to be left behind and might struggle next season.

Who that we've "missed out on " would really improve us though ? Gayle ? Ritchie ? Both far too expensive. Hanley wouldn't get a sniff ? Fletcher to Wednesday ? not good enough in my opinion.

My only concern really is that Christie is the only right back in the squad. Baird seems past it, Hanson is make shift rather than natural.

Apart from that I'd be confident if we signed not a single player and even sold a couple.

B4, just trust in Nige - he's a ruthless success driven nutter.

I'm as bored of this transfer window as everyone else but until the squad has been assessed by NP and he determines where we need improvements he won't sign anyone. Look at the mess that was made last year by going out and signing a plethora of players.

relax B4 and trust in the Blackmen, of which we have quite a few!

Signing players isn't the main problem. I still believe that under the right guidance, the players we have already can thrive. (touch wood) our key players stay fit this year. 

Hopefully we can get the best out of the fringe players too. Wiemann looked a different player when he got time towards the end of the season.  

and we still need to trim the squad. 

PistoldPete2

Just because we are keeping our willies under our zips doesn't mean we won't be getting them out when we need to. No need to wave them around. 

Archived