Turning Belgianese....

Gaspode

11 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

If Wales win the tournament... hide under a rock for a few months imo.. I could take Leicester winning the league but the Welsh are starting to really do my f****** head in, arrogant little b******.. Bale is one smug slimy little c*** as well imo, Ronaldo is openly arrogant but Bale is worse for it, his mocking of England was disgusting.

Agree

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goes to show how much England c0cked up by failing to beat Slovakia. Then again, we probably would have been beaten by Northern Ireland anyway.

These Euros are a joke. How Portugal can be within victory over Wales for a place in the final when they've yet to win a single game in 90 mins in the competition is ridiculous.

Makes a mockery when Italy, France and Germany are all miles better than both Wales and Portugal yet two can't even make the final despite winning their groups.

This entire competition has been a real c0ck-up. Hope to never see 24 teams again.

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Goes to show how much England c0cked up by failing to beat Slovakia. Then again, we probably would have been beaten by Northern Ireland anyway.

These Euros are a joke. How Portugal can be within victory over Wales for a place in the final when they've yet to win a single game in 90 mins in the competition is ridiculous.

Makes a mockery when Italy, France and Germany are all miles better than both Wales and Portugal yet two can't even make the final despite winning their groups.

This entire competition has been a real c0ck-up. Hope to never see 24 teams again.

Italy could yet make the final, but how much will they have left in the tank for Portugal or Wales? having come through Spain, Germany and possibly France.. although I'm not writing Iceland off yet, something really off about this tournament tbh. 

Wales showed how to go for it and really play for each other. Played some good stuff. 

One thing any England manager should take - there's some good quality in the championship. Try looking outside of the premier league top 6. I realise that might mean that a bit more effort might be needed to see some extra games but hey,  we all need to make sacrifices eh?

Wales totally deserved their win and place in the semi's.

Sure they rode their luck,Mobutu they took the game to Belgium, whereas you just know England would have defended a 2-1 lead. Different attitude, mentality and real passion on display. As Savage said a TEAM.

Just hope they don't miss Ramsey, Portugal beatable though.

I knew at half time Wales were winning it. Bale V Ronaldo is going to be seller.. both teams are distinctly average, Wales lost to England ffs, Portugal couldn't even beat Austria or Hungary, yet one of them are going to end up winning it.

its been a laughable tournament quality wise tbh, the amount of shots straight at the keeper is bordering on astronomical, not one of these so called 40m pound players can aim for the corner??.. almost makes you think their doing it on purpose tbh.

I must confess that I am more than a little sickened at the churlish, whiny, pathetic anti-Welsh sentiments from some Derby/England fans - however, I am not surprised.

A chip on your collective shoulders that large must weigh some of you down.

Really enjoyed watching that, just like in the rugby, the Welsh always want it more and believe they can do it even when they know they're up against it. 

I'm convinced their lads singing Men of Harlech keeps the players going anorl...

Bloody annoying theyve done better that England but they deserve it, hope they beat the Portuguese.

I wasn't bothered about how well or badly they did or did not do to be honest until I started hearing the chimp boy spouting his stupid mouth off and then saw that video of them all dancing around celebrating when England lost, that was so tin pot pathetic, celebrating a result that meant absolutely nothing at all to them and would have no bearing on what happened to them in the completion. 

So now I am backing any team that plays them. 

Viva Ronaldo.!!

I'm really pleased for Wales. They were fantastic, although they did get astonishingly lucky with the ref turning down a stonewall penalty and missing one of the most blatant 2nd yellows I've ever seen. I hope they can make the final, but Ramsey and Taylor are huge losses for them.

I'm already annoyed regarding the Bale vs. Ronaldo crap. It's so unbelievably disrespectful to the rest of the players in either squad. Too many lazy pundits and myopic, sycophantic fans seem to have forgotten that football is a team game. If they want to worship idols I suggest they leave football well alone and get into religion or J-pop. Maybe I should go full iconoclast and smash the statue of Ronaldo?

Didn't see that but I can understand why they'd celebrate us loosing, they are (or were) a small non footballing country on tour at a big tournament. Imagine the excitement of seeing your neighbour and rival crashing out to another small non footballing country after loosing to them and believing you can do better... only bad thing about it is they f'in have! 

Not only that but it's all a load of rubbish anyway, I'd bet on most having English family members, a few being born in England and most playing for clubs outside of Wales.

Can't stand our England players after this tournament but I felt some sense of pride watching them Welsh boys tonight, don't know why no connection apart from the many happy times spent on holiday in North Wales.

Wales have a brilliant manager.The sort of manager that England should be looking for,but wouldn't employ in a million years,which is about the amount of years before we win a major tournament,again. I'm not surprised by the racist,xenophobic,and anti-Welsh reaction,by a bunch of pathetic little Englanders.During the referendum these types have been crawling out from under their stones.

I support England and believe that when a team like Wales,Ireland,N.Ireland or Scotland whose players play in England do better than us we should first of all support them,but mainly learn from them and then we might get it right. I'm not holding my breath. In the meantime COME ON WALES.

Just a point to all those crying about anti English sentiment from the Welsh. I assume you're all above such feelings of schadenfreude and have never laughed when the US basketball team get turned over by a bunch of slavs or cheered when the kiwis beat the aussies in the cricket?

Archived