Turning Belgianese....

Gaspode

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously... All the stars are lining up for Ronaldo to win this tournament aren't they?

First off Portugal get the easiest group - Iceland, Austria and Hungary.

Secondly they manage to go through after failiing to win a game 

Thirdly they progressed to the easier side of the draw

Fourthly they beat Croatia in the worst game in living memory, but only after Croatia missed the best chance of the game

Fifthly they draw Poland, who they managed to overcome due to the lottery of a penalty shootout

Sixthly they then get Wales (minus Ramsey as he's suspended) in the semi-finals. A place in the last four against a team even England could beat after failing to win a single competition game in 90 mins.

This is a farce.

Portugal who haven't yet won a game in 90 minutes vs a team that lost to England and looked distinctly average against Slovakia (who were beaten 3-0 by Germany who never came out of 2nd gear), and very lucky to beat NI from an own goal. 

Ref turning down blatant penalties for Belgium as well.. Ronaldo V Bale is a money maker for UEFA... MMMMMmmmmm

If Wales win the tournament... hide under a rock for a few months imo.. I could take Leicester winning the league but the Welsh are starting to really do my f****** head in, arrogant little b******.. Bale is one smug slimy little c*** as well imo, Ronaldo is openly arrogant but Bale is worse for it, his mocking of England was disgusting.

7 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

If Wales win the tournament... hide under a rock for a few months imo.. I could take Leicester winning the league but the Welsh are starting to really do my f****** head in, arrogant little b******.. Bale is one smug slimy little c*** as well imo, Ronaldo is openly arrogant but Bale is worse for it, his mocking of England was disgusting.

Arrogant? That's rich coming from presumably an England fan!

Archived