Turning Belgianese....

Gaspode

"Turning Belgianese, I think I'm turning Belgianese, I really think so, na, na, na, na, na ,na, na....."

Never thought I'd say this, but having seen the crowing from out Welsh 'cousins' when England got knocked out of the Euros, I'm 100% behind Belgium tonight - I predict 4-1 (and the '1' is only because "one man team' Bale will probably get a free-kick somewhere in the Belgian half) - fingers crossed for a record score :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

I'll be shouting for Wales still. How they reacted has no bearing for me, they are still our neighbours and for me I want them to win.

Wanted Wales to win, but keep hearing all this anti-English stuff on talksport etc from their fans. So sod em, come on Belgium hope you stuff em :D

One thing stands out to me, the Welsh midfield is a very effective unit, Ramsey, Ledley and Allen genuinely look for the ball, look to forward pass, they split defences, hook up with Bale who is frightening the life out tonight's Belgian back line and though Robson Kanu has done ok, if Wales had a Lukaku their attack would match any in Europe.

Both teams have defences there for the taking, just a case of who exploits it the most, cracking game.

I like Ramsey but don't think much to the other 2. Think they're benefiting here from Belgium bombing forward to Lukaku and then trying to play a containing sort of defence. Means they're essentially running past the center of the pitch in swings of defence and attack. 

10 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

One thing stands out to me, the Welsh midfield is a very effective unit, Ramsey, Ledley and Allen genuinely look for the ball, look to forward pass, they split defences, hook up with Bale who is frightening the life out tonight's Belgian back line and though Robson Kanu has done ok, if Wales had a Lukaku their attack would match any in Europe.

Both teams have defences there for the taking, just a case of who exploits it the most, cracking game.

Errm maybe he's not that bad :p

That Bale though he's having a mare....... Go put your money on.

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

"Turning Belgianese, I think I'm turning Belgianese, I really think so, na, na, na, na, na ,na, na....."

Never thought I'd say this, but having seen the crowing from out Welsh 'cousins' when England got knocked out of the Euros, I'm 100% behind Belgium tonight - I predict 4-1 (and the '1' is only because "one man team' Bale will probably get a free-kick somewhere in the Belgian half) - fingers crossed for a record score :D

Wrong!

Archived