Jeff Hendrick - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many on here would have snapped their hands off a month ago.

However, during Euro 2016, Jeff showed everyone the sort of dominant player he could be in the right team/setup, and any price to get his signature will have to reflect that.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

However, during Euro 2016, Jeff showed everyone the sort of dominant player he could be in the right team/setup, and any price to get his signature will have to reflect that.

Never would have accepted that regardless, joke of an offer.

15 minutes ago, eddie said:

not me...

someone that cost the club nothing and can rumble with any player in the world has my full backing :D

You guys will have no idea how frustrating it is to be a BFC fan.

With the fact we've managed promotion again, which is clearly no accident, to see us doing this AGAIN, it's just ludicrous.

We don't seem to be evolving with the market, asking for top whack for our untried at top level players (Keane) and seem to low ball clubs with derisory offers. 

We are still playing this strange "small club" card, when.. we're not, we can't be, we've got money. It's weird.

I hope, if we do buy this guy, you get a decent fee, and that we stop ******* about, because it's embarrassing. 

No doubt if you don't get promoted this season (Which you probably will) we'll be seeing you in the EFL (WTF) in 2017/18.

7 minutes ago, ClaretsRick said:

You guys will have no idea how frustrating it is to be a BFC fan.

With the fact we've managed promotion again, which is clearly no accident, to see us doing this AGAIN, it's just ludicrous.

We don't seem to be evolving with the market, asking for top whack for our untried at top level players (Keane) and seem to low ball clubs with derisory offers. 

We are still playing this strange "small club" card, when.. we're not, we can't be, we've got money. It's weird.

I hope, if we do buy this guy, you get a decent fee, and that we stop ******* about, because it's embarrassing. 

No doubt if you don't get promoted this season (Which you probably will) we'll be seeing you in the EFL (WTF) in 2017/18.

Well said.  I was going to say 'are they taking the p**s? With the money they've got now?!'.

To be honest I have always liked Jeff, and I think he could be exactly the sort of guy Pearson would go for. ie. good engine.

Value wise if he were to go after a succesful Euro 2016 I think must be £6m, he is still young enough to be improving.

I also feel that he really went up in my estimation when he played CDM versus Hull, with the exception of Thorne I think he was the best I have seen there. Will ran him close but for me we are a better side with Will further forward. But the beuty of Jeff is he could play with George and Will to. George CDM, Will the Fancy Dan and Jeff the box to box enigine room bit.

Heard of their interest, along with West Brom and Boro, but not of a bid, so it must of happened over the weekend or this morning. 3/3.5m would have been laughed at. But every player for sale for the right price for sure, and Burnley have cash to spend. I'd love him to stay and excel, obviously, but Burnley would be a great move for the lad. Obviously Dyche isn't the most popular guy amongst Derby fans, but he is a top manager, and I think his style of play suits Jeff down to the ground. Think he'd do really well for them...

Archived