Jeff Hendrick - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

3 million?!? Might pay for a night out in Belfast for him and that's about it. Fully expect him to leave but for at least 5 million. Would probably put him in a similar valuation to Johnson 

Might post his bail.

16 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

3 million?!? Might pay for a night out in Belfast for him and that's about it. Fully expect him to leave but for at least 5 million. Would probably put him in a similar valuation to Johnson 

that reminds me of this blooper, putting him down as Northern Irish :lol:

49 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Jeff isn't that stupid to do that. 

49 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

He's not going to hand in a transfer request to play for Burnley and get relegated.

If a club comes in that's a genuinely exciting opportunity for him with a low ball offer then maybe (I don't mean just top teams either, just anyone who Jeff would likely feel as though he's not going to be in a hard relegation scrap. I just can't see Hendrick performing in a team that's being stifled).

Agreed, he wouldn't do that (at least not for the likes of Burnley), but I was speculating whether that was Burnley's intent. £3m is pathetic.

I wonder what big Burnley-hater B4 thinks about this derisory offer for Hendrick?:) I don't know why they bother wasting their time with bids which are NEVER going to be accpted - complete waste of a phone call or fax.

But  interest from Premier League clubs will strengthen Jeff's position and he can virtually demand an automatic start every game next season.....or seek a move.

4 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

he didn't go missing for Ireland? tactics? position? time of the month? a run in the team in the same position?

He's played 200 games for us, of which I've seen most, and of which I'm judging him on. His Ireland games are mostly irrelevant; he's incredibly inconsistent for us.

9 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

So why does he go missing 2 out of 3 matches?

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He didn't go missing at all. 

No we always know where he is... Mostly because we're pointing at him and asking why he's playing so badly this week when he had a stormer last week...

3 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

he didn't go missing for Ireland? tactics? position? time of the month? a run in the team in the same position?

So we should be playing him on the right side of a midfield 4?

Archived