Jeff Hendrick - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

PistoldPete2

If Jeff Hendrick doesn't go on tour it's because he needs a rest after the euros not because he's going to burnnley. Anyway he's in Derby now just seen him. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/

Im at work in Sheff and the wendies are full of it!

I like how one poster described Thorne as a more realistic signing. It makes me wonder if us lot are as totally clueless as fans of other teams about players outside of their club.

I also like how the fact we've rejected a bid means we're entertaining offers and looking to sell. I'd say rejecting a bid would mean the opposite but hey ho.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

This is way i hate burnly robbed us of shackall joke of a bid. Now trying with jeff hendrick can we report them to fa for tapping up our players when still under contract.

Bit of a stretch youth.

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Good decision to leak laughable bid out and make Dyche look like clown. Usually he doesn't need help from other clubs though.

In fairness to Dyche, he won't be the one who decides how much to bid - he'll identify a player he rates and watch helplessly as the "transfer negotiating team" put in laughably low bids which make Burnley look tin-pot.

47 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

They're doing my head in tonight,they seem to think Bryson is going to them as well.

They can have Bryson for me

Sith Happens

Let him go for £3.50 million, have a sell on clause, then when they get relegated this season, which they will, and we get promoted buy him back for £3.5 million, but also pocket £1 million of that as part of the sell on clause.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Lord_Ram said:

I don't even think hendrick played *that* well during the euros. Had a couple of 30 yard shots which hit the crossbar and that's about it

I thought he played well.

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Good decision to leak laughable bid out and make Dyche look like clown. Usually he doesn't need help from other clubs though.

In fairness to Dyche, he won't be the one who decides how much to bid - he'll identify a player he rates and watch helplessly as the "transfer negotiating team" put in laughably low bids which make Burnley look tin-pot.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

They can sodd off even at 20m

B4....if Burnley offered £20 million for Hendrick, would you sell? It would be hard to deny a player the chance of Premier League football surely?

Don't you think, after three near-misses, Hendrick and another fewf players like Martin, Bryson and Keogh deserve to be in the Premier League?

7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Bryson will be great for us this season.

Maybe, but within keeping of the thread, would be a massive loss of Jeff went..... 

I think he has potential as a relatively young player and with a good coach has more to give. He also has a pretty good track record as an above average performer. So .. If we pay 4 million for Butters I fail to see how 3 million is a remotely realistic offer. The premier league has the most amazing financial deal the moment and 3 million is Ranks as an offer from petty cash box. I suspect unless the wages are huge then he will want to stay. Either way 5/6 million is a more realistic figure given age, experience and fees being paid at the moment .. Thoughts on a "real" value ? 

Leaking a bid is tantamount to starting an auction. It's saying Jeff's for sale, but not at that price, alerting other clubs who may be suitors. Given that, I hope we end up with a substantial bidding war.

I don't understand when clubs have "a valuation" when there are, for instance, three buyers in the running. Surely keep the price going up and up and sell to the very highest bidder? By that I mean, if Everton bid £10m but Burnley are prepared to go to £12m, sell to Burnley rather than have the player choose between the two clubs for a £10m fee.

18 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

They can have Bryson for me

At £3.5m I'd take it for Bryson now. He's 30 this year though. 

By the way when is Jeff Cyrus Richard and Baird back? Tomorrow? Wednesday?

Archived