Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

25 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's utterly remarkable. Everywhere you go in northernmost Norway they've ultrafast 4G broadband. No blackspots at all, out in the wilderness. Roads all go through the mountains so they stay passable. Between Tromso airport and the town the tunnel has three roundabouts with roads going off in different directions. Puts us to shame - it's like living in the future. Booze a bit pricey mind...

Knee or didn't happen.

On 08/03/2019 at 23:18, Carl Sagan said:

It's utterly remarkable. Everywhere you go in northernmost Norway they've ultrafast 4G broadband. No blackspots at all, out in the wilderness. Roads all go through the mountains so they stay passable. Between Tromso airport and the town the tunnel has three roundabouts with roads going off in different directions. Puts us to shame - it's like living in the future. Booze a bit pricey mind...

Saves them having to put wires and telegraph poles up in the middle of nowhere.

On 08/03/2019 at 22:44, Parsnip said:

Knee or didn't happen.

Top definition

Knee Fetish

Finding knees so irresistibly and sexually attractive. To be turned on by ones knee cap and have desire to fondle with it. May lead to Sexual intercourse.

oh baby, you have such nice knees. I am turned on because of my knee fetish

3 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

is it still deserted and stupidly expensive to go in?

It's been a few years since I actually entered, but from what I remember it wasn't too expensive. As for being deserted, I must admit it wasn't exactly bursting at the seams.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

It's been a few years since I actually entered, but from what I remember it wasn't too expensive. As for being deserted, I must admit it wasn't exactly bursting at the seams.

You filthy beast you!