Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

Are you wearing a skirt?

I wasn’t planning to, no.  But if that’s the sort of thing that makes you less angry, I’m sure we could arrange something... for a small fee, of course!

For reference, I’m wearing those practical but admittedly unflattering Craghoppers cargo trousers from Go Outdoors, as I’d just been setting my tent up. 

Tomorrow, you may get to see a bare knee as the forecast looks good enough to do our cycling in shorts. No promises mind!

34 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

North Wales. Conway?

They spell it without the “a” around here, but yes, you are indeed correct.  

We carried on round to Llllllllllandudno, but plan to return to Conwy on Sunday to take a closer look around and take in the walls and castle. (We’ve cycled through 4 times in all now, but never hung around for much more than a swift half!).

Castles aren’t usually my favourite pastime but it aids a more relaxing home life, inc being given control of the remote if The Rams are on TV!  ??

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

They spell it without the “a” around here, but yes, you are indeed correct.  

We carried on round to Llllllllllandudno, but plan to return to Conwy on Sunday to take a closer look around and take in the walls and castle. (We’ve cycled through 4 times in all now, but never hung around for much more than a swift half!).

Castles aren’t usually my favourite pastime but it aids a more relaxing home life, inc being given control of the remote if The Rams are on TV!  ??

It's a nice walk up the great orme ?

7 hours ago, HantsRam said:

It's a nice walk up the great orme ?

Went up on cable car last time (couple of years ago) then when we got back down, we attempted to cycle round it. Ended up pushing up most of the east side, then freewheeling down the west side. Walking is more our thing (rather than cycling) when it comes to hills, so we’ll give both bikes and cable cars a miss next time, and go up on foot!  LOL.