Pearson unveiled - lunch today

dajstrawb

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dajstrawb said:

So our new man is to be unveiled in his first DCFC press conference at around noon today with Morris, Rush and Powell by his side. What questions would you like them see him/them asked?

1) Did you ever have an interview for the Forest job?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

Wonder which "aspects of the job" he didn't miss?!

Nothing unexpected there, sounded as upbeat as he could but after today, hope he's just allowed to get on with it.

55 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Clean shaven, 'n'all.

Carson might not look homeless..

No, no, no no. Every time a sports team has been followed such a policy it's ended in disaster. It's been scientifically proven that Karma is on the side of scruffs, the individualists, the casual cursers, the hirsute, the beardies and untucked shirt wearers.

8 minutes ago, Zurich Ram said:

Blimey,

looking at that, it seems that he has needed some time out of the game.....

I imagine the stress of the job is what led to his ostrich comments and other run ins with the press, not surprised he wanted time away.

He sounds genuine happy to be here, and he sounds like a man on a mission, make no mistake, he will run the club in the correct manner, and what he said will go, any trouble makers in the squad will be gone. Can not wait for the season to start now, wonder who our first signing will be?

I just watched his RamsPlayer interview and frankly I'm confused. He didn't punch Colin or anything. 

Thought it was a really good interview and first impression from Nigel. Seems very relaxed and determined.

"...when I reflect on it, some of my best work has been done when people would perceive it not to be the best times." 

Thought that was an interesting statement.

Archived