Pearson unveiled - lunch today

dajstrawb

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

I wonder why it took nearly a week to set up a presser.

Is it so all the journos can prepare their ostrich fancy dress?

maybe, or commitments meaning the key men couldn't all be in the sane place at the same time. Maybe there's a player announcement too, you never know.

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

maybe, or commitments meaning the key men couldn't all be in the sane place at the same time. Maybe there's a player announcement too, you never know.

Not that I can complain - its my first day back at (paid) work since Friday too, not that I'm doing much.

Why do we need a press conference?

I understand the club want to parade the new man, good PR for the club etc etc, maybe even shift an extra hundred  or so season tickets, but as a fan, its a non event, totally unimportant and won't make any difference to my relationship with the football club I've followed for 45 years.

I'm going to stick my head in the sand......

40 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I wonder why it took nearly a week to set up a presser.

Is it so all the journos can prepare their ostrich fancy dress?

I think it confirms that Pearson was under contract with Leicester until May 31st. We've probably had a gentlemans agreement with him since Feb and it's taken a week to sort everything out.

Powell, Rush and Morris will also be in attendance.

3 minutes ago, Super Johnny Russell said:

I think it confirms that Pearson was under contract with Leicester until May 31st. We've probably had a gentlemans agreement with him since Feb and it's taken a week to sort everything out.

This post confirms too many people take me seriously when my next line is an attempt at humour... :lol:

39 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Why do we need a press conference?

I understand the club want to parade the new man, good PR for the club etc etc, maybe even shift an extra hundred  or so season tickets, but as a fan, its a non event, totally unimportant and won't make any difference to my relationship with the football club I've followed for 45 years.

I'm going to stick my head in the sand......

Miserable git :p

Archived