Rams Euro Quartet Superthread

Carl Sagan

Just now, DcFc Dyycheee said:

So happy for Ireland.

Very proud of Hendrick and Keogh. Hendrick in tears as well, great moment. 

Saw that too. Showed how much it means to some of them including our Jeff. Loved seeing Keogh arm in arm with MON celebrating

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

So happy for Ireland.

Both were absolutely fantastic. In honesty, they all were.

PistoldPete2
7 minutes ago, Tombo said:

No idea why I celebrated that goal so much. I've no connection to Ireland :lol:

I think I'm just happy to know I get to watch them play again. Aside from the Derby lads in the squad I'll get to see more in the tournament, they're just brilliant to watch.

Well it's like some people celebrate paddy's day... It's an excuse to party and no one knows how to party better than the Irish. 

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Brilliant by Jeff. We'll have to sell him now.

On that form? He's come of age, and given Bryson some food for thought. It will take about 10 Barker-type fees to make Pearson part with him, I reckon.

3 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

I bet Dublin is bouncing, wooha we get to see more of the lads.

I hope they can beat France. I'm going to Ireland next Wednesday.

39 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

So happy for Ireland.

Having both experienced heartbreak at Wembley it's great to see them both celebrating some well deserved success. Career highlights, for sure. Agree, Hendrick getting emotional was a real moment. Made up for him - what a tournament that lad is having! 

Well what a f*cking night that was! I watched a few Ireland qualifying games and because of their Derby connection, they're my second team in this tournament. As I've mentioned before, I'm staying at the same hotel as Cyrus Christie's auntie and uncle, and so I was watching the game with them. They're lovely people and we all went absolutely crazy when the goal went in, I can't imagine I'll ever cheer that much for England to be honest! Anyway, I'm absolutely delighted for Richard, Cyrus and Jeff (Jeff especially as you can see how much it means to him) and for the Ireland fans, who have been absolutely fantastic. To top it all off, I tweeted this picture out of me with Christie's family and Cyrus the virus himself gave it a like! Bring on France!

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

They could even drink you under the table Eddie, have a good day and dont forget to mention your a Derby fan they might buy you a pint ;)

Impossibru.

I worked over there for 6 years, so I have served my apprenticeship.

13 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Well what a f*cking night that was! I watched a few Ireland qualifying games and because of their Derby connection, they're my second team in this tournament. As I've mentioned before, I'm staying at the same hotel as Cyrus Christie's auntie and uncle, and so I was watching the game with them. They're lovely people and we all went absolutely crazy when the goal went in, I can't imagine I'll ever cheer that much for England to be honest! Anyway, I'm absolutely delighted for Richard, Cyrus and Jeff (Jeff especially as you can see how much it means to him) and for the Ireland fans, who have been absolutely fantastic. To top it all off, I tweeted this picture out of me with Christie's family and Cyrus the virus himself gave it a like! Bring on France!

image.jpeg

Blimey, they look just like him.

Archived